Chapter 31

Trey Pov
Well I wake up early and I wanted to make my baby breakfast in bed so I did just that but first I take a shower and out on my gym shorts and went downstairs to cook breakfast for the both of us and when I was done I went upstairs see my baby up so I went and carry her food to her and kiss her good morning.

Tanayri: So baby what is we doing today?
Trey: I was thinking about chillin at home and watching some romantic movie together.
Tanayri: Oh.

A/N After asking each what you guys doing today yall finish eat and head downstairs and wash both y'all dishes then you went an take a shower and watch some movies with your baby.

August Pov
Lulu was sleep so I didn't want to wake her but my manager call me telling me when am coming back to make music I told her when I finish school then she ask me what am I doing later I told her just chilling with my girlfriend and she was like oh then I was like I don't like you like that and hang up and I saw Lulu looking at me like she was about to cry.

Lulu: Augie is you cheating on me?
August: No babe I would never your to perfect and beautiful for that and I love you okay.
Lulu: Okay.
August: Okay what and what we doing today.?
Lulu: How about I work on my new song.

A/N So you and August went to your studio and you got in your both and August set up the camera to record you to post on you then you look at the song and tell everybody this song is called When I See You then you start to looking at August.

Love Will Light the Day

You speak near and true But not what I hear from you For your eyes say it all And I admit I'm about to fall Because what we have There is no controlling this This love could be great but they say it would be wrong I don't care 'cause I'd be lost without you We live because we love We love 'cause we belong Yes I swear, oh, you'll heal the scars That never felt a wound And we'll never need their rules To guide the way Love will light the day

What's in a name

What's in a name I'm ready to risk the blame Call me your own No matter where we've got to go 'Cause what we have There is no controlling this This love could be great But they say it would be wrong I don't care, cause I'd be lost without you We live because we love We love 'cause we belong Yes I swear, oh, you'll heal the scars That never felt a wound And we'll never need their rules To guide the way Love will light the day Love will light the day Love will light the day Love will light the day

A/N After you finish singing that song you kiss August and you look at how much subscribers you got and viewers then you then then went to and chill with bae and check up on Kesha and she is doing great with her man of her dreams and you haven't hear from Diggy since and you leaving life the best you moving out your parents house soon.

Hey wattpad lovers sorry for making this chapter the end but it's the end but I need you guys to tell me if you want a sequel so comment and vote.