Chapter 10

Tanayri Pov
When I got home and I look at the time and it was after 7 so I got a text from my baby Trey, saying that he is on his way to come get me so I went upstairs took a shower and the dry off and start doing my hair into a ponytail then did my eye lash then put on my black lipstick and put in my effy diamond stud ear rings an I put on my leather strap watch and then put on my black long sleeve back spilt knitted bodycon dress then lucille black suede pointed flat shoe and my Sunday wear glasses then grab my witchery georgia clutch bag and left and got in the car with Trey.

Trey: Babe you look fine tonight.
Tanayri: Thanks bae.
Trey: I have a surprise for you at are date.
Tanayri: What is it bae.
Trey: Can't tell you it's a surprise.
Tanayri: Find *sad face*

A/N So you was in the car listening to Young Thug Guwop until you get to you was going.

At The Beach
A/N So you guys reach where you was going and Trey got out the car and open your door and you saw a table with rose pedals around it and a table with food and a glass with champagne. So you and Trey made your way to the table and sit down and start praying then start eating.

Tanayri: So what is it your going to tell me.
Trey: Well I know we been dating for only 2 days I just want to say I really and truly love you and I want to spend my rest of my life with you cause your just wright for me.
Tanayri: Awe baby that was the sweetest thing any guy have ever told me. *kissing*
Trey: Now let me take this dress off of you mami.
Tanayri: Okay.

A/N So you and Trey finish eating and then he start to drive you home so you and him can get busy.

Hey my wattpad lovers next chapter is Trey and Tanayri sex scenes so don't forget to vote & comment. Love you guys 😘😘😘💗💗