Chapter 22

Daniel Pov
So I got and I saw that Regina was in the bathroom getting ready and I saw that she had on her outfit in the *media* and I had on my outfit in the *media* then I went downstairs and made breakfast and then we told Lulu parents that we leaving for school and went to school and saw the gang and we start talking to them then the bell ring and I notice that we go to 4th, 5th, 6th and I had none of those classes with her so I just head to my class.

Regina Pov
So me and Daniel don't have 4,5,& 6 together but I have with August so I sat by him and he had look really hurt so I ask him what is wrong he told me he find his girlfriend cheating on him and they broke up and that she move I just told him cheer up it will get better than the teacher start taking are phone and giving us are exams and going over the instructions and then we start.

Skipping the end of the day
You and Diggy head home and went to bed and went to sleep then got up and start watching movies together then August text you and ask you what you doing this summer and you told him you don't know then you saw Daniel textin someone you ask him who it is he told you fast that it's his sisters and you just said okay and went back to watching the movie.

Then you guys went to sleep and.

Hey wattpad lovers sorry for shorting the story but I am going to skip to the when Daniel left and summer break and how many weeks Alex is with her baby.