Chapter 28

Kesha Pov
Man I am out in the most beautiful place in the world with the best guy ever and I love and he is taking me out later but I want to check up on my girl Lulu cause I miss her.

Text Messages
Kesha: Hey bish how is things?
Lulu: Nothing much just chillin with bae.
Kesha: Wait I thought Diggy was on tour?
Lulu: He is and we broke up cause he cheated on me.
Kesha: Oh my fucking god am on my way to beat his ass.
Lulu: No don't I am happy now.
Kesha: So who is the guy you chillin with?
Lulu: August.
Kesha: Wait you mean August as in Alexandra brother?
Lulu: Yeah.
Kesha: When y'all start going out?
Lulu: Yesterday.
Kesha: Damn you didn't even think about telling me.
Lulu: So how is things with you and Jacquees?
Kesha: We is doing amazing and he taking me out later but about that I need to start getting for date I text you later.

A/N So you finish up your goodbye text with Lulu and went upstairs and got dress in the dress Jacquees pick out for you then you did your make up and went downstairs and saw how sexy Jacquees was looking in his suite and you kiss him and ask you if you was ready and you was like then he lock the door and open the door for you and you guys head to this fancy restaurant and order your food and drinks and then the waiter bring back your drinks and food and you guys start eating and talking each other.

Jacquees: Is you having a good time babe.
Kesha: Yeah.
Jacquees: Why is that?
Kesha: Cause am out with the most sexiest guy ever.
Jacquees: Awe babe you so sweet but you ready to go.?
Kesha: Yeah.

A/N You guys left the restaurant and head home where the both of you was going to get busy.

He kisses my neck as he pins me against the wall. I breathe deeply as he sucks on my clit the pleasure is amazing. I grab a handful of his dreads. I moan grind against his tongue, I scream his name and he comes up kissing me.

He picks me up and carries me to my room he lays me on the bed and kisses me while I unbuckle his pants they drop to the floor. He climbs on top of you and kisses you softly.

Wait..."he stops and looks me in the eyes. Wait we need a condom...

His gaze softens and he kisses you passionately. He whispers "Do you want to? I nod.

He slowly pushes inside of me, the pain wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. I bite my  lip and close my eyes. He kisses me everywhere to keep my mind of the pain. I begin to moan and arch my back.

His long deep strokes made the pleasure amazing. I moan louder no more longer trying to hide it, he kisses my neck making me moan louder and pull his dreads. He growls in my ear only turning me on more. My breathing becomes deep and short, he goes deeper  making my legs shake he kisses my neck and whispers "If you feel the pressure... Let it out ma".

I do as I'm told and I feel this wonderful sensation go over my body. I can only pull his body closer to mine the pleasure is unbearable. I'm constantly moaning as my body shake and pulsates. He kisses me passionately still going strong he releases to.

Hey Wattpad lovers sorry that I been taken long to update but it's the weekend so am going to try my best to update more but I can't believe the book is coming to a end soon I still need you guys to tell me if you want a sequel so comment and vote love you guys bye 😘💜✌