Chapter 5

August Pov
Regina party was lit last night am still a little hang over cause I had a lot to drink but damn I like this girl but am going to take things slow we going to be really good bestfrans cause I really like this girl.

Regina Pov
I woke with a nasty headache and saw I had 6 miss calls from Alex and Kesha Btw that is them in the *media*. So after textin them I got up and wash my body came out and put on my I slay tank top with my black skinny jeans and my glasses and my Victoria Secret perfume and lotion then I text my mom and since they on tour 5 months that am going to the mall with Alex and Kesha she said okay so I go in my 2016 pink and black mustang then I pull up to the mall and saw my girls.

Kesha: You ready to shop boo?
Lulu: Not really cause I like what I have at home.
Alex: Well Lulu your going to get new clothes and a new attitude.
Lulu: Find whatever.

A/N So you guys went to Forever 21 and got mostly shorts, skirts, & dresses then you guys went to gets you j's, kd's, nikes, & Stephen Curry shoes then you guys went old navy get some really cute winter clothes and boots then y'all went to traffic and got some really slay heels then the last place you guys went Radio Shack and got a new IPhone 7 and a new apple computer then y'all went to food court where you bump into some boy then you look up and it was Diggy.

Diggy: What you doing here ma?
Regina: I am shopping for school tomorrow.
Diggy: I can see now. So what you doing after school?
Regina: Nothing maybe.
Diggy: Can I take you out?
Regina: Yeah why not.

A/N So you finish talking to Diggy  and went with the girls and start eating your food until you saw it was almost 8 so you tell the girls you got to go cause you got a date and they ask who and you didn't tell them when reach home went to take a shower then put on a  strappy dress and some gold sandals and wait for August to come when he did you guys left and went and y'all date.

August & Regina Date
August: Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?
Lulu: 60 times
August: Because you beautiful to be honest.
A/N: You guys eat y'all food, btw you guys is at Olive Garden. He said he had something to tell you.
August: Will you be my bestfran Regina.
Regina Thoughts
I really thought he was going to ask me out but it's whatever I will be his friend.
Regina: Yes I will be your friend.

A/N After August you be his friend he drop you home, you told him you had fun and you went inside and went up to your room took a shower and went in your bed then when you was about to go to bed Diggy text you said see you at school and you hook up the phone and went to sleep.

Sorry wattpad lovers that I update but am moving I take time to keep writing but I love you guys and happy holidays to all 😘❤💘