Chapter 18

May 5
Chris Pov
I woke from my sister telling me happy and I am happy it's my birthday cause we going to throw the best b-day party ever but want it to be amazing. So got ready to head to my girls house.

Kesha Pov
So I know you guys know that today is my brother birthday so I am throwing him a surprise birthday party so I text Alex telling her to stalled Chris until 9 tonight and I call Sasha,TT,August, Lulu,& my boyfriend. After calling everyone I went and had Regina to book the empire cast for performances then I got Nicki & Rihanna to walk him in and then I had everyone that he knows invited to the party and I text Alex and tell Chris to get dress handsome and meet us at Regina house so after texting her me and the squad got dress for the party.

Squad Outfits
Kesha had on a nly one mini mix dress with her wicked black eye shadow and for the shoes she had Evenly Cutout bootie with her hair curly and black lip gloss. Lulu had on a white turtle neck crop top with white jean shorts and for her shoes she had glitter heel and her red eye shadow and with her her hair flat with a bang in her face. Then Sasha had on a red long sleeve cut out dress suede lace up flats and her hair was curly with a bangs and she had on red lipstick black eye shadow and wearing rose studs ear rings and Alex was wearing a shoulder blouse and white jean shorts and had on her ruby clear gloss with her diamond studs ear rings and lancelle sneakers and the boys was wearing their outfit in the *media*.

A/N So after everybody was dress, Kesha call Rihanna and Nicki to come to walk Chris to his birthday chair then we had empire performing and everybody was turnt then Kesha told Alexandra to give Chris a lap dance and she did then everybody was getting drunk and turnt and Regina was looking for Diggy but couldn't find him then she saw him came downstairs with this girl and she saw her twerking on Diggy then she went over there and tell Diggy who the hell is this bitch.

Diggy: I don't know but she just start twerking on me.
Regina: Don't you remember you got a girl and you coming downstairs with a random bitch Diggy and she twerking on you.
Diggy: Babe it's not what it look like plus I didn't fuck her cause I know am with you and I love you okay.
Regina: Okay.

A/N So after arguing with Diggy you start dancing and getting drunk and twerking all over the place then everybody start leaving cause it was after 1 in the morning.

Hey wattpad lovers I am making next character the rated r character with Diggy and Regina and Chris and Alexandra.
Don't forget to vote and comment