Chapter 30

Regina Pov
So I wake up and saw it was after 8:50 and the girls texting me and asking me where we at I told them we on are way then I wake up August and told him let's get ready so I hop in the shower and bath my body then hop out did my hair which I curl and did my make up then put on my lace black pantie and then put on my outfit in the *media* then I was waiting for August who was looking sexy as ever and head to the club.

At The Club
A/N So you was at the club and she both girls looking sexy in there outfits in the *media* and you guys was outside hear the DJ playing make it nasty by Tyga so you girls head inside and went and start twerking where the boys behind you girls where you was girls was grinding and twerking then when the song was over you girls head to the bar to get a drink and start talking.

Tanayri: Man I need this cause it's been bored being home all the time.
Alex: I know right but Lulu I saw your YouTube video and the song is amazing is you making another one.?
Lulu: Yeah tomorrow when I get up and I was thinking about August being on the song with me.
Tanayri: That is amazing.
Alex: Didn't I tell you guys that my brother is a recording artist?
Lulu: Wait your brother is not August Alsina from YouTube that sing pornstar and getto right?
Alex: Yes he is.
Tanayri: How you never told us.
Alex: Cause he didn't want anyone to know that he was a recording artist.
Lulu: Well what happened why he stop singing?
Alex: Well because he wanted to finish school first.
Tanayri: Oh.

A/N After you girls finish talking y'all was taking a bunch of shots and y'all hear work from Rihanna came so y'all hit the dance floor and was killing it then the boys saw how drunk you was and they take you home.

At Tanayri And Trey House

I see my baby sleepin in my shirt and some panties and I feel myself getting hard. It's usually hard to get me to turned me on but right she is lookin so good. I take everything off till I'm naked expect boxers. I lay next to Tanayri and her warm skin rubs against me. I need to get me some. Without waking her, I slide my hand in between her thighs and move her panties to the side. I feel her pussy around with my fingers till I hear her moan in her sleep. I slowly open her legs, carefully to keep her asleep for now.

I rub her clit and slowly slide two fingers into her only to realize how tight she is. "Baby" she says with tears in her eyes "Yeah baby what's wrong? Am I hurting you?" I ask confusingly. "Are you seeing Jasmine?"

HOW DARE SHE ASK ME THAT? WHERE IS ALL ARE TRUSTED GONE? I don't want to hurt you Tanayri, and make matters worse so I'm going to stay calm. "Oh baby, what have I done to break your trust that makes you think that I be cheating on you??" I ask anxious for an answer "Nothing it's just..." She says as she looks down at her hands "Baby look at me" I say as I caress her cheek "I would NEVER cheat on you, especially with a hoe like Jasmine.

In fact, I fired her today because she kept flirtin with the other workers" I assure Tanayri "Really baby" she says looking up with a shine her eyes. I see her come back to life with joy. I immediately rush up to her lips and kiss with such romance it seemed as if we were in a movie scene. Without separating our lips I keep pumping my fingers in and out  of her till she throws her body back  on the bed and arches her back."Treyy mmmm..." She moans "Baby I love it when you say my name"

I rub her clit and finger her at the same time sending her to cloud nine. "Ahhh Trey fuck" I pull down my boxers as she lifts her head to look at my manhood.

Her eyes widen in fear and she throws her head back ready to experience what my 11 inches has to offer. I stick the head in and shoved my shaft in all at once. "Trey fuck I can't take it" she announced "Baby yes you can" I hold myself inside her for a few second as her walls tighten and release around me "Fuck it's in my stomach" she says "Ready baby?" I pull out and I shove back into her as her back arches and she screams  "TREMAINE!" "Fuck Tanayri, you're so tight!" I pump in and out of her as she moan loud and grabs the sheets "Trey! Baby! Ahhh!"

"Fuck I groan I slide in and out slowly as she cums all over my shaft. I bend over grabbing one breast with my hand over the shirt and kiss her lips at the same time. "Baby I love you" she says "I love you to Tanayri" I quickly stand back up and lift one of her legs onto my shoulder to go as deep as I can. "FUCK TREMAINE!!!" She screams "Baby you can take it!"

I pump in and out of her as I feel myself about to bust as she tightens her walls around me, indicating that she is close as well. I unexpectedly release inside her, causing her to cum as well. "Baby?" I ask "yes Trey?" "Are you ready to have my kids"? I say.

Chris And Alex House

Chris then pushed your panties to the side and start rubbing on your clit.

Alex closed her eyes, bit her lip to that good feeling she got from her man, trying to stay as normal and quite as possible. But the sensation making it hard to do..

He had her clit in between his thumb and index finger rubbing slightly. Using his middle finger to rub right below it. Almost entering his long finger.She looked down at the table, trying not to cause a scene, then she slowly look over at Chris and his eyes were fixed on her face.

"You like that baby? Just wait" he smirked.

Then she left his index finger enter her slowly. Her eyes widened as he stuck it deeper. She was trying with all her might, to keep in her sounds. Only letting a few moans out. But keeping them quite.

Chris start to pick up his speed with his fingers, trying not to make any nosie himself. He then added another finger. Alex winced, not prepared for that.

"God. I can already tell you're so tight" Chris said still looking down biting his lip.

Chris started to go faster with his fingers. Chris then curled his fingers making herself quickly place her hand over her mouth and her breathing increased.

"Chris st-" she couldn't even finish her sentence, the feeling of his fingers, curling and fingering her.. She couldn't even talk. He stop bringing his fingers in and out, of her he just left them in. And start to swirl them around. Doing that, Chris hit her G-spot.

Almost of that moment she, felt a bust of sensation all come at her once. She looked up to Chris and he was smirking. She felt his fingers pull out, and pull down her dress. She was still looking at Chris when he put his fingers in his mouth. Her eyes widened as she looked up to everyone on the table but thank God no one was watching. She sighed in relief.

"Mmmh baby did you like that?" Chris said licking her ear.

Hey wattpad lovers, Jasmine is Trey assistant and she use to flirt with Trey a lot but he fire her and Chris and Alex well they did do the freak but there parents was at there house so all Chris did was finger her out.