Chapter 27

August Pov
I just finish fixing the beach for us to have and romantic night and I also cook food and put on the table and I happy I did cause this is my first time doing this and I also going to ask her out tonight to be my girl so I head home and take a shower and put on my deterrent then lotion myself then put on my suite in the *media* then spary myself with my axe spray then head to go pick up my future baby girl then when I got there she was looking gorgeous as ever and then I open the door for us and drive to the beach which I set up.

~At the beach~
Lulu: August oh my gosh you did all this.
August: Yeah.
Lulu: You didn't have to.
August: I wanted to cause your a very special girl.
Lulu: This is the first time a guy went all out for me.
August: This will happen a lot.

A/N with that you guys sit down and say prayers and start eating and looking at each other so when you guys was done August got on one knee and ask you would you Regina Smith like to be my girlfriend and you said yes and kiss him them he start rubbing your legs and start noticing you didn't hard on underwears then he said we going to finish this at home.

~At Home~
August: Baby! You ready for my dick?
Regina: Nigga quite playing with me and do it!
August: Don't cry if I hurt you ok.
Regina: I'm not a baby, only  babies cr- gco

August thrusted deep inside you and you feel like something tore up in your vijay and it fucking hurts.
Regina: *Screaming* Fuck August why you didn't tell me it would hurt so bad!

August: *Thrusting* I said don't cry and with that don't whine! You fucking ask for it!
Regina: *Walls tighten* Aaaa August fucken Anthony fucken Alsina! You are hurting my pussy.
August: *Kisses you still thrusting*  you talking to much, Shut the fuck up! And don't tighten your walls baby my dick is still in you!
Regina: Ok, *pleasure emerges* Ah August this shit is good! FUCK MY PUSSY!!!
August: *Hitting your spot* You like that huh? You like it when daddy fucks your pussy?  *Going full speed*
Regina: *Moaning* shit your name is *screaming daddy*

August put you in all fours, face down ass up. He started pounding hard in you and he paused and came in your pussy.

Regina: Ah fuck August.
August: *Thrusting* you love this dick right? And you don't want to get daddy angry because he will punish that pussy. *Pull his dick out of you*

August falls on the bed and you put your head on his chest and you drift off to sleep. August looks at you and chuckles.

August: I guess I wore her out *kisses your forehead* I love you. *sleep*