Chapter 12

Tanayri Pov
I just woke up from the best sleep ever but am so tried I don't feel like going school so I ask my mom if I can stay home today she told me yeah so I text Trey.

Text Message
TTBae: Bae am not coming to school today.
TreyBae: Awe baby why.
TTBae: Cause am so tried to come to school.
TreyBae: I put in that work that is why you tried.

After texting Trey I went to sleep and I text the rest of the crew later cause I am hella tried.

Regina Pov
I woke up and went into my bathroom to take a shower and when I get out I brush my teeth wash my face then lotion my body then put on my outfit in the *media* then I saw my iPhone 7 light up and it was a text from bae saying he is dropping me to school and he is outside so I went downstairs and open the door and lock it and made my way towards Daniel car then got in and told him I need some breakfast so we went to burger king to get my breakfast and then went to school.

At School
Lulu: Wassup guys
Kesha: Nothing much
Alex: So anybody seen TT?
Lulu: No

🔔Bell Ring🔔
A/N So the bell ring so I went to gym and I went and hang out with Alex and we talk about a hold lot of things then the bell ring and head to lunch and then came back to school and I saw Diggy talking to some ugly chick then I realize it was his sister so I didn't go off then after school I went home and Diggy text me telling he is come over.

*knocking*
Regina: What is you doing here bae?
Diggy: I wanted to spend time with my favorite girl.
Regina: Awe bae, your so sweet.
Diggy: You know we are almost out of school.
Regina: Yeah.
Diggy: So what you doing for the summer?
Regina: I am going to look for a job as a back up dancer. How about you?
Diggy: I am going to start a new album.

A/N After talking to Diggy he went home and you went to sleep cause tomorrow you have school knowing its Friday so you went to sleep watching Boy Meets World.