Chapter 25

Regina Pov
So I wake and did my daily routine then I check my phone and it was 23 messages from Diggy and a 100 miss calls from him so I read the text messages and they all was why we break and I am not cheating on you so I went and Skype him.

*Skype Video Chat*
Diggy: So did you get my messages?
Regina: Yah I got them.
Diggy: So about last night, that was my brother and his girlfriend having sex and he had my phone then I saw his girlfriend had my phone so I try to get it but I didn't get back until they went to sleep.
Regina: Diggy am not stupid plus my dad said he saw you walk back to your hotel room with a female before he head to the Bahamas.
Diggy: Find yes I cheat but it was a mistake.
Regina: Man Diggy am not going out with you where done cause you lie and cheat on me and I don't trust you anymore.

A/N And with that you hang up the phone and cry and then you hear your door bell ring and it was August with extra clothes for the fun day you guys had plan but you had forget then he saw the dry tears in your face so you let him in and y'all start talkin.

August: So why are you crying?
Lulu: Diggy cheat on me with another girl.
August: What the fuck is wrong with him?
Lulu: I don't know and I don't care anymore.
August: He should be happy he have you cause your sweet beautiful and loyal and any guy would be lucky to have you had there girlfriend.
Lulu: Awe thanks and you don't have to say that to make me feel good.
August: It's true Lulu.

A/N Well all the talking y'all did you turn on the TV and put on Tantic for you and August to watch and you August was he crying he said know he said that it's just that his eyes are watering and you say mmmm then you saw it was after 4 so you tell August do he want to go swimming in the pool and he said yes then you said that I will be back am going to put on my swimming outfit and you put on your 2 peice bathing suit which is in the *media*.

A/N So you came downstairs and August was eying you down and you was like, you like what you see and he just smile and you got in the pool and it was cold then you start swimming around and talking to August and then you look at the time and it was after 9 then August ask you can he sleep over and can he take you out on another date and you was like yes then you went upstairs and took a shower and wait for August to come and when he did you show him to the guest room then you went to bed and went to sleep cause you was tried.

Hey Wattpad lovers, I am sorry for making this chapter so short but do you Regina should date August comment and vote. Lover your author ~DiggyBae~ 😘😘