Chapter 7

Regina Pov
I woke up from the best night last night, I got up and went to shower and then got out and my black lipstick and my emoji skirt and emoji crop top and then I check my phone and I had text from Daniel saying that he is picking me up so I eat my grill cheese sandwich then I sat down until I hear a knock at the door it was Daniel so I got in the car and I hear Rae Sremmurd Black Beatles then when it finish I saw we was at school and walk up to my squad.

August: Damn Lulu you look hella fine today bestfran.
Lulu: I know right. *laughing*
Alex: Enough of all this how good she look. Lulu did you and Daniel hook up?
Daniel: Yah we hook and I got to say I am really feeling her.
Kesha: Awe, Did y'all do the nasty yet.?
Lulu: Know.

🔔Bell Ring🔔
A/N So the bell ring and you made your way to class and you saw Tanayri sitting by her self so when up to her and sat by her.

Lulu: Sist what is wrong why you look down?
Tanayri: I like Trey but I don't think he likes me.
Lulu: How you know he don't like?
Tanayri: Cause I saw him hugging in another girl.
Lulu: That doesn't mean he likes her but look me and the his going out tonight to this club you coming.?
Tanayri: Yeah am going to come, what time y'all leaving to hit the club up?
Lulu: 9 but am going to pick you up cause you new here okay.