Chapter 13

Diggy Pov
I just woke and I am happy it was Friday but I can't wait to see my babygirl at school so I went in the bathroom and shower with my Axe body wash then brush my teeth and wash my face then brush my hair then I put on my straight outta compton t-shirt with my nike rally printed joggers and then put on my my air 9 retro space jams jordan's then grab my Hollister bookbag then went downstairs and eat the breakfast that my mom made for me and kiss her and told her I love her and drive to school to see my home boy's.

Regina Pov
I woke and text Daniel and ask him if he going to drop me to school he told me he was at school and tell him okay and went into my bathroom and wash my body with my Victoria Secret body wash then got out and brush my teeth, hair, and wash my face then put on my nerd crop top then I put on my black textured joggers and then put on my Monet glass crystal stud ear rings then put on my air 11 retro space jams jordan's Dior red lipstick then put on my Alexander McQueen Sades then went downstairs and made myself some breakfast and then head to school to see the squad.

At School
A/N So you got to school and you see the squad and August kissing this girl and then you went over and ask him who is the girl.