Chapter 21

Regina Pov
I got up and saw it was after 6:30 so I went and went and wake up Daniel and then went an take a shower and brush my teeth then did my hair into a curly hairstyle in the *media* then put on my Mac clear lip gloss in the *media* then my nails was dark green just then went in my closet and put on my scoopneck light green crop top then put on my mall cotton skirt then my lace flats shoes in the *media* and I have in my stud ear rings then I went downstairs and made me and Daniel breakfast then see Daniel in a all white t-shirt with all white jeans then his all white j's then we eat breakfast and head are way to school.

At School
Alex: Dang girl you look good for just taking an exam.
Kesha: So what period we doing today for exams?
Tanayri: We go to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd.
Lulu: I am so happy cause at least I see bae all period all day.
Kesha: Awe.
Lulu: So Kesha how you and Quez doing?
Kesha: Amazing plus he goes here.
Alex: So where he at?
Kesha: Over there talking to the boys.
Tanayri: He fine asf girl.

A/N So you guys talk then the bell ring and you guys head to your first period class to take your exams and when you got there you saw Daniel so you sit next to him then you say August and you told him hey and he said hey back and then when everyone was in class teacher take your phones and start passing out the exams and going over the instructions and you guys started the test when you was going through the test you knew that you knew the answers so you just answer them correctly.

A/N So you guys had just finish taking your exams and you got back your phone and you had a lot of IG friend request so you start answering them then the bell ring and you guys had a 15 min break to chill and hang with your friends but when you saw them they was all with there boyfriends so you just stayed with Daniel and talk.

Lulu: Bae when we finish are last exam and go home what you want to do?
Daniel: You want to meet my parents?
Lulu: Yeah I will love that cause you leave after are last exams which is May 21.
Daniel: I know and am going to miss you but we will always video chat and text each other.
Lulu: I know but let's get this second exam done.

🔔Bell Rings🔔
A/N So you went to your second period and it was chorus so you walk in and you and Daniel give her your phone and she give your exam and you went and sit down and start doing and the room was so quite.
A/N skipping to your 3rd period exam and you got it done and the bell ring and you saw the girls and talk to them for a little bit then you got in the car with Daniel and head to go see his parents.

At Daniel Parents House
*Knocking*
Mrs. Simmons: Hey Diggy and who is this beautiful young lady.?
*Smiling*
Diggy: My girlfriend Regina.
Mrs. Simmons: Nice to finally meet you Regina.
Regina: Nice to meet you to Ms. Simmons.
Ms. Simmons: Just call me mom okay.
Regina: Okay.
Mrs. Simmons: Come inside and sorry I am cooking dinner for the family.
Mr. Simmons: Wassup Diggy and who is this?
Diggy: This is my girlfriend Regina.
Vanessa: Did I hear girlfriend. You must be Diggy girlfriend Regina he always talking about. Nice to meet you.
Regina: Nice to meet you to.

A/N So talking to Diggy sisters and doing nails and hair Mrs. Simmons call you guys downstairs and that dinner is ready so you guys went downstairs and they all join hands and say grace then y'all start eating and you told Mrs. Simmons that the food was banging and she said thank you then they ask what you like to do and what you want to do when you get out of high school and you tell them and then Diggy said that you guys have to go cause y'all have to get for exams tomorrow so you guys said your goodbyes and left.

Hey wattpad lovers, thanks for reading my book if you ever want to be in one of my up coming stories text me at Kik: Bambi_Kiya
IG at BambiKiya_ and Facebook at Bambi Keke. Well that is it, bye love you guys.