Character 17

Regina Pov
I got up and I look at the time it was 6:45 so I got up went in the bathroom take shower got out dry off and wrapped the towel around me then I put on my red & black wig then put in my gold stud ear rings then put on my victoria secret endless love body lotion then my charlotte russe strappy barlette tank top then my boohoo harlow leather skirt then varsity black and white jacket then spray on my Ariana perfume then put on my black elasticate point shoe and when I was ready I saw Diggy white plain t-shirt and his button down baseball tee and his air Jordan 1 retro then when we both was ready Diggy went downstairs and made both of us a oatmeal blow for breakfast then after that we left my house to go to school and when I got there I had text from my mom said she coming home tomorrow.

Alexandra Pov
I woke up and I saw that I was going to be late for school so I got up and went to wake up my brother and went back to my room and took a shower then I got out and put on my black long curly wig then put on my gray lipstick then put on my mini bodycon dress then put on my flattered indoor flat shoes and spary on my victoria secret body mist then I went downstairs and saw my brother August wearing a plan blue t-shirt with a varsity jacket with his black skinny jeans and his black and white under armour shoes then we eat the breakfast my mom cook for us then left the house to go to school.

A/N So you guys got to school and August saw Sasha wearing her squad ghouls with wash out shorts with straight hair then you guys was looking around for Kesha but she is not at school then the bell ring you guys head to chemistry.

Kesha Pov
I woke up and saw that I wasn't at my house then I saw that I was in Jacquees arms then I remembered what happened last night and I look at my phone and saw that I was late for school so I just plan to stay home I got up and when I got up Jacquees ask me where I was going I was like I need to head home to take a shower so we got up and head to my house.

At Kesha House
Jacquees: So bae what you want to do?
Kesha: I want to stay home with you and cuddle and watch tv.
Jacquees: Okay. What movie you want to watch?
Kesha: Twilight Saga.

A/N So after going to Netflix to watch Twilight Saga your phone went off letting you know you had a text message from somebody.

Text Message
Lulu_bish: Kesha boo where are you?
Kesha_bae: I am at my house with my boyfriend watching a movie.
Lulu_bish: Wait you have a boyfriend since when.?
Kesha_bae: Yesterday.
Lulu_bish: Oh well I got to go.
End Of Text Message

So wattpad readers I didn't feel like writing this chapter but I am skipping to Chris birth which is May 5 don't forget to vote & comment