Chapter 23

Regina Pov
So today is the day Daniel leave for tour for 3 months and I am a little sad cause my baby is going on tour but this summer am going to make a YouTube page and start singing songs I wrote and posting it so I can get notice by some record label. I got up went and wake up Daniel and went and took a shower and put on my high waist shorts and my thug life crop top t-shirt then I went downstairs and made breakfast which is oatmeal and grill cheese sandwich then Diggy came down looking sexy as ever then after we finish eating then head to school.

At School
Lulu: So Alex how many months or weeks are you?
Alex: 1 week.
Kesha: That is gud.
Alex: So Lulu how do you feel that Daniel is leaving today?
Lulu: Sad cause my baby leaving and I won't get spend no time with him.
Jacquees: Hey baby *kissing*.
Kesha: Hey *kissing back*.
Jacquees: You ready to enjoy your summer vacation with me?
Kesha: Yeah.
Alex: Where you guys going or doing this summer?
Kesha: We going to Jamaica this hold summer.
Lulu: Awe.
Tanayri: Hey guys.
Everybody: Hey wassup.

🔔The Bell Ring🔔
A/N The bell ring and y'all head to y'all class to do the exams and after going to your class and you and August start talking about the things you guys was going to do right after Daniel leave then the exams was out so you guys stop talking and did y'all exams then exams was over and you guys had 15 mind before y'all got back to class so you talk mostly to August cause Daniel was on his phone with his manager talking about his tour so I just keep talking to August.

August: So LuLu why you not taking to Daniel?
Lulu: Cause he on the phone talking to his manager about his tour.
August: Damn but aren't you going with him?
LuLu: No I am staying here with you guys.
August: Oh.

🔔Bell Ring🔔
A/N The Bell ring and you and August walk to y'all class and start your exams than when you was done the teacher give back your phone and Diggy text you telling you that he can't drop you home cause he is leaving right after his last test, you was sad but you wanted him to have fun since y'all just finish summer start but after your last exam everybody was leaving off school ground and you saw August so you went up to him.

Lulu: Hey August I was wondering if you could drop me home?
August: How come Diggy can't drop you home just asking?.
Lulu: Cause he left right after he finish his exam.
August: Damn that is messed up but yeah I could drop you home.
Lulu: Thanks August.

A/N So you got in August car and he drive you home until he ask you if you want to go out tonight on a date and you said cause you have this little crush for him so he said I will pick you up here at 10 and dress gud ma and you got out and opened the the door to see a note from your mom and dad.

~Note~
Hey Regina me and your dad is going to the Bahamas for a vocation this summer so you have the house to yourself until school starts back that is when we will back but other than that have fun love your mom and dad 😘.

A/N After reading the note you and went upstairs to relax until 9 so you could get ready for your date with August tonight.

Hey wattpad lovers I see you are loving my book but there is more to come so don't forget to Kik, IG, And Facebook and text me a bio about you for a story I have coming up soon and also don't forget to vote and comment.