Chapter 30 (final chapter)

Lauren opened her eyes early morning on March 3rd. She quickly realized what the day was and grabbed her phone from beside her bed. Not only was Camila coming home, but she was celebrating her 17th birthday. She opened Camila's contact and began to type her a message.

lolo💜: OH MY GOD

camz💕: WHAT WHAT WHAT IS IT

lolo💜: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY

lolo💜: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ANGEL

camz💕: tank you

lolo💜: AND UR COMING HOME TODAY

lolo💜: WHICH MEANS I CAN SEE YOU IN REAL LIFE

camz💕: I KNOW I CAN'T WAIT

lolo💜: i gtg to school now but i'll text u later

camz💕: you mean SEE you later

lolo💜: yesyesyesyesyes ok byeeeeee

Lauren smiled widely and jumped out of bed. She picked a short cream colored long sleeve shirt and jeans (the picture at the top is the outfit). Her stomach was exposed and it was slightly risky because her school was a little iffy on the dress code, but she didn't care. She was in a good mood.

Lauren bounded down the stairs and grabbed a box of cereal. She still had a huge smile on her face.

"Someone's happy this morning," her dad said. Lauren grabbed the milk from her fridge and poured it into her cereal bowl.

"That's because Camila is coming home today," Lauren said and did a little dance. Her father laughed at her. Lauren ate her food fast. She laced her black converse up and slipped her jacket on.

Lauren didn't know how she had survived the three months without Camila, but somehow she did. She Skyped or FaceTimed Camila everyday. Lauren was more determined to focus on her school work. She had fun with her other friends. And finally, the day had come. Camila was coming home.

Since Lauren didn't have her car anymore, she had to take the bus. So while she was waiting for Taylor and Chris to be ready, her mom came up to her.

"I'm going to pick you up from school, and then we're going straight to the airport to pick Camila up," Clara explained. Lauren nodded and danced in place. She was unexplainably excited. When Taylor and Chris came down, Lauren practically sprinted out of the house.

She listened to music on the bus ride, and soon enough she was at school. Lauren accidentally bumped into a freshman on her way in because she was going so fast. She ran to her friends and jumped on Normani from behind.

"I take it Lauren is excited," Ally pointed out. Lauren jumped off of Normani's back and nodded.

"Today is not only Camila's birthday, but the day she comes home!" Lauren yelled excitedly. She got a few weird looks from other students but didn't care. Her baby was coming home.

"When is she coming home?" Dinah asked. Lauren bounced up and down.

"We're picking her up from the airport right after school," she said. It was Friday, which meant Pizza Friday. It was at Lauren's house and all the girls were getting to see Camila for the first time since December, except for Lauren. Lauren wished she could text Camila, but she knew that Camila still had to go to her school for a small amount of time. She groaned to herself.

"How long have I been at school for?" She asked. Normani checked the time on her phone.

"Five minutes," she said.