[ SEQUEL ]

On a happy note I completed my goal on finishing this book before 2017. On a sadder note, this story has come to an end. I have absolutely loved writing about Joan and her motherly adventures with the McCall pack and I'm so happy to know that you guys have too!

Because of that, and the fact that I already have majority of season five figured out for Joan, I WILL be making a sequel!!!

I am unsure when it will be posted, but it'll hopefully be published soon. I'm extremely excited to start writing season five because of the contrasting themes it features throughout five-a and five-b. It'll defiantly be darker than this book and include more mature scenes, so here's a forewarning to everyone that there will be major feels in the sequel! 

Next, I would like to say a big thank you to all of you guys who have stuck with this book no matter if I updated it straight away or not. I know I say it a lot, but it means the world to me to know that you guys truly enjoy my writing and this story. You guys gave me the confidence to write this story and helped me believe that I'm actually a decent writer. Thank you.

I would also like to thank my best friend, Ansley (fly_me_to_neverland), for helping me with this story and inspiring me to start writing it again during Thanksgiving break. She's the one I always go to when I have an idea and the one I trust to tell me if I'm doing this story justice. Thank you for being the Scott to my Stiles.

I also send a huge thank you to the lovely fairyhue for giving me this plot. Her sheer genius created this plot and entrusted me with writing it. Thank you sooo much for believing in me like Argent believes in Joan.

Thank you guys again for all the love and support you have given me and this book! Be on the look out for the sequel of Joan! I can't wait to hear what you guys think of it!! I love you all.

And with that, this is a small see ya later ('cause I hate goodbyes).

– Logan