Prolouge

The one thing they have in common, they don't listen, to their family values, adults in general, and most of all, each other.

She was the loner, the troublesome girl everyone stayed away from. She was cold, mean, and had a reputation for being rude to anyone who tried to talk to her. She was a 17-year-old, who was the exact opposite of her family. While they only valued their money and social class, she despised it and wanted nothing to do with them. With parents who only cared for her recently deceased twin sister, Alison and a horrible past Chloe Sanders just wants to get through senior year and leave her horrible, unhappy, snobby, family for good.

He was the player of the school, sleeping with every girl and not caring for the consequences. What no one knew about him was that his mother was trying hard to support him and his sister with the little money she made. However, even  with all their financial struggles his mom was still a happy person and always gave him the care and support he needed, but all 17-year-old Grayson Matthews cared about was his social status.

As two people who came from two completely different worlds, they are nothing but jealous of what the other had. All Chloe wanted was Grayson's caring mom and simple life, while all Grayson wanted was a family who gave him all the things he wanted. When the two are paired for a project in school, personalities clash and fights erupt, but they might just learn that the grass isn't always greener on the other side.