Chapter 3- Anger

Grayson's Point of View

When I got to school the next day, Macy came up to me and stood a little too close to me as we hung out by our lockers.

"Hi Grayson," she said flirtatiously.

"Hey," I replied.

"So I heard this little rumor that you slept with Katie Owen," she said playing with the sleeve of my shirt.

I shrugged. "She threw a good party last week, one thing led to another."

"Okay well I'm throwing a party this Friday will you be there?" she asked trailing her fingers on my forearm.

I put my hands on her waist and let her wraps her arms around me, "Most definitely," I said. When the bell rang we walked to homeroom. Gavin waved me over. I sat down next to him and he pulled my sleeve up.

"Dude when you said you got in a fight with a girl. I thought you were exaggerating how beat up you were but jeez that looks bad," he said examining my bruise.

"Damn I know, she sure could pack a punch," I said pulling my sleeve back down.

"I can't believe a girl beat up the most popular guy in school!" he said laughing.

"Wait until you hear our punishment," I said rolling my eyes.

"What is it?"

"I have to spend every Monday and Wednesday with her after practice and her detention. I have to get to know her and stuff. Then I have to write an essay on her," I grumbled.

"Dude, that sucks," he said sympathetically.

"She's such spoiled brat. I don't want to deal with her." I complained, but I must have said it too loudly, because the second the words had left my mouth, Chloe stood up and stormed out of the room.

"I think you said that a little too loud dude," Gavin said.

"You think?" I said sarcastically. I sighed and went to my first period, Chloe didn't show up all morning. I found out that I actually had almost every class with her which was a complete shock to me.

At lunch, I sat with the rest of the popular kids at our table. It seemed now that Alison was out of the picture everyone wanted to take Alison's spot as the queen of the school and in their logic, and to my happiness, that meant they had to date the king of the school, me.

I smiled and sat next to Gavin who was busy on his laptop, that guy really did balance his school, athletics, and popularity extremely well, I should ask him how he managed that. I started to eat my lunch and the second I looked up I saw every girl at the table staring at me. Eventually, Macy, who was the boldest, came over and sat down so close to me she was practically in my lap.

"Dude you want to come to my car with me? I left my textbook there." Gavin said taking my attention away from Macy.

"Sure." I said as Macy reluctantly moved away fro me. I grabbed my stuff  and followed him. We got to the parking lot and went to Gavin's car.

"Huh that's weird," Gavin said.

"What is?" I asked.

"Why is Chloe's bike still here? I thought she ditched after you called her a spoiled brat," he said.

"Okay back off dude you know I didn't mean for that to happen. Besides she probably has enough motorcycles to leave one here," I said clearly annoyed.