Chapter 15- Friday Crazies

Grayson's Point of View

It was now Friday and I was at Andrew's house for another party. Macy had found me pretty fast, she made out with me for awhile. I wasn't sure why I was kissing her back considering I now realized what a bitch she was but all the guys had encouraged me too. I heard a buzz and depressed myself from Macy who glared at me, I ignored her and answered the phone.

"Mom?"

"Sweetie, where are you?"

"Why?"

"Uh, your dad is here to see you."

"Can it wait?"

"No, can you please come?"

"Fine, I'm coming," I said hearing the desperation in her voice.

"Sorry Macy, I have to go." She pouted but walked away. I saw her go to another guy and started to make out with him.

My relationship with Macy was complicated, she was a bitch and I knew that, but she was the queen of the school now and if I still wanted the reputation I had worked so hard to give myself, I had to be with her, even if that meant I had to hurt Chloe.

I found Gavin and was going to ask him for a ride when I saw that girl we went to Starbucks with, Kendall. I sighed, I didn't want to ruin his chances with her. In all honesty, I actually had no way home. I had come with Gavin and had planned to spend the night at his house. I went outside hoping to find someone who could take me home. I had just about given up and planned to call my mom when I recognized the gates to another private property. I swallowed my pride and pressed the buzzer.

"Chloe?"

"Who is this?" she snapped.

"Grayson?" I said hoping she would still let me in.

"What do you want?" she asked slightly annoyed.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Why would I do that? You called me a brat, fight with me, make me give up my Mondays and Wednesdays, you act like my friend when we're alone and then make fun of me in public, and on top of all of that you're dating the girl who belittles me every chance she gets so let me just keep my answer short, No."

"Okay first, Macy isn't my girlfriend. Second, I have to give up my Mondays and Wednesdays too. Third, I'm sorry, please just let me in," I asked. My head was pounding, I needed her help.

I heard her sigh, and a few seconds later the gate opened. I walked up the long driveway and to the front door. Chloe was waiting for me leaning on the door frame. When I got to her I saw she had aspirin and water with her.

"How did you know?"

"Know what? That you probably like to get extremely drunk on the weekend and that you would be at Andrew's party with your girlfriend?" she said in an annoyed voice.

"For the last time Macy isn't my girlfriend," I groaned.

"Then what is she? Your fuck buddy?"

"Now that would be great, but I'm not really sure," I said scratching the back of my head.

"Typical boy," she muttered.