Chapter 5- Party Hard

Grayson's Point of View

After school, Gavin drove me to his house. It was a tradition ever since he could drive to go to his house on Friday. When we get there, I dropped my bag in his room and we played video games until seven,  then we went to Macy's house for the party.

Once we arrived Gavin hung out with the guys on the football team, while I quickly took note of some of the girls. I had been fooling around with a bunch of them and was a little buzzed when Macy found me. You see the thing was, I didn't really like Macy, however, I she was slowly taking over Ali's old throne. I had to stay on her good side for my reputation.

"Hey," she said sliding up next to me.

I nodded in greeting and continued to drink my beer.

"You know my parents won't be home all weekend," she whispered in my ear.

I already knew where this was going.

"I hope you didn't have plans," she said with a flirty smile.

"Sound fun" I said and pulled her near me. She smiled, some girls were so desperate it was funny. We made out for awhile and soon I was drinking with some people on the football team.  By eleven, I was definitely feeling the alcohol when I saw an obviously sober Gavin coming up me.

"Dude you're wasted," he stated.

"I know," I said laughing.

"Let's get you home," he said starting to pull on my arm.

"I could take to you home, Grayson," Someone behind me. I turned around and a gorgeous blonde was glaring at Gavin.

"Listen lady I'm all yours, he's just being annoying." I said pointing at Gavin.

"Whatever man, don't come crying to my when Macy is on your case," he said tucking a condom in my pocket before leaving.

"Thanks Gav," I shouted.

"Anytime dude," he said before taking off. I turned my attention back to the brunette, but in her place was a red-head.

"Where'd she go?" I ask looking around.

"No way, you're sleeping with me tonight," she said.

"What if I don't want to?" I said teasingly.

"I'll make it worry you're time," she said in my ear.

Macy moved foreword and kissed me. I pushed her against a wall and we made out as she guided me upstairs.

When I woke up on Sunday morning, I looked around and realize where I am. Crap. I quickly put on my clothes and left Macy's room. When I went outside I looked around and saw Gavin's car parked.

"Hey, you stayed?" I asked as I got in.

"No way, we might be best friends, but I'm not that great of a friend. I came back this morning," he explained. Gavin started driving towards his place when I got a call from my mom.

"What's up?"

"Where are you?" she asked.

"Uh in Gavin's car," I said sheepishly.