Chapter 16

Otabek, on the other hand, knew exactly where to get all 8 Harry Potter movies. While standing in the doorway of Viktor and Yuuri's apartment, he had noticed that near their tv were all 8 movies. So, he told Yuri, "I'll be right back." And dashed upstairs to see if he could borrow them.

It was extremely nerve wracking asking for the disks, seeing as the only person he could actually be comfortable talking to was Yuri. But he left the apartment grateful to have gotten all 8 disks, and made his way back down to Yuri.

"Okay, here we go! Let's do this!" Otabek said as Yuri and him started to head back to Yuri's home.

Yuri was mildly surprised that Otabek had managed to get all of the disks, but he was at the same time quite curious. Sure, he had valid reasons for not wanting to watch the movies, but he had always wondered what they would be like, and now he finally had the chance to see! "Are we seriously doing this? It's 10 pm Beka, how are we going to stay awake?"

"If I remember correctly, somebody has a very well stocked supply of sugary junk food that would be plenty to get us through the night?"

Yuri couldn't help but smile, and said, "Okay I suppose. I really hope that these movies are good..."

An hour later they were settled in front of the tv, popcorn in between them, and halfway through the first movie. Yuri hadn't said a word, being transfixed with the beauty that was before his eyes when a realization struck him. "Otabek, where's Peeves?"

"Huh?"

"Peeves. He should have shown up multiple times by now. Where is he!"

"I don't know, Peeves, for whatever reason, was left out of the movies."

"How could they do that! Peeves is the best!!!!" Yuri shouted, already annoyed with the movie adaptation of the perfect book.

"I mean, he wasn't exactly crucial to the story, was he?" Otabek stated, trying to use rational thinking to get his angry friend to calm down. However, Yuri was of the opinion that leaving out Peeves was the irrational thing that was happening here.

"Peeves was amazing! And he could have provided good comic relief, and when we get to the fifth book, Peeves won't salute Fred and George! That was one of the best parts of the entire series!"

"Hey, it's alright."

"No, it's not alright," Yuri grumbled.

"Was Peeves your favorite character or something?" Otabek inquired, perplexed by Yuri's actions.

"Maybe," Yuri responded sheepishly.

"Okay, I'm sorry that Peeves isn't in the movies. But it's just one small thing, try to enjoy the rest of the movie, alright?"

"Okay fine."

By the time they were finished, they were both exhausted, and Yuri's junk food supply was greatly depleted. But Yuri had to admit that watching the movies hadn't ruined how he had imagined it happening. "Thanks, that was fun!" Yuri sleepily told Otabek.

"Yeah it was," Otabek responded before they both collapsed from fatigue.