1 - Nice To Meet You

Your POV:
"Ladies and gentlemen, we'll be landing in Ireland shortly, so I ask you all to please fasten your seat belts."

I woke to the sound of the flight attendant's voice on the speaker. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I quickly fastened my seat belt. I looked out the window at all the green scenery below.
Gosh it's beautiful, I thought. I couldn't help but get excited, I'm finally in Ireland!! I started to bounce in my seat as I felt the plane lower.

~Time skip~

I walked out of the airport into the bright Irish sunshine. I head over to the rental cars and pay for my car. Getting in my new rental car I suppress a squeal of excitement.
"Okay, I guess I'll find a place to stay and then I'll go do some shopping!"
I turn on the car and pull out of the parking lot. As I'm driving, I try and look for a hotel. Even a motel will do, I thought.

"Come on, there's gotta be a place
around here somewhere...AH HA!!"

I triumphantly pull into the parking lot of a nice hotel.
As I'm getting out of the car, a dude with green hair walks on the side walk near by.
"Nice hair" I say before I could stop myself. He stops and turns to look at me.
I breathe in sharply. My GOSH he's gorgeous! I feel my cheeks start to blush.

"Thanks!" He says with a smile.

My cheeks blush even more. Get control of yourself, I thought, he's just another person...a really really hot person.

"No problem" I laugh nervously as he walks over.

"Are you a tourist?"

I nod, "Yeah."

He smiles ( Oh God! ), "Well, welcome to Ireland!"

I blush even more, Geez! Stop!
"Thank you."

"I'm Sean by the way, but everybody calls me Jack." He holds his hand out to me. I shake it.

"(Y/N)."

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N)."

I smile, He's so cute!

"Can I have my hand back?" He asks.

"What?" I ask, then look down to realize I'm still holding his hand, "sorry!" I say as I let go, face burning.

He chuckles.

My heart skips a beat, He's so freaking adorable!

"Well, I'll leave you alone now so you can check yourself in."

I snap back to reality, "Oh...right, yeah."

"Maybe I'll see you around?"

I nod, "Yeah, maybe." I highly doubt it, I thought.

"Well, see ya." He waves as he walks away.

I wave back. I sigh as I lock my car and walk to the front of the hotel. Once I'm inside, I make my way to the lobby, and walk up to the front desk, ringing the bell on the counter. The man behind the counter walks up to me, a look of slight annoyance on his face. Before I could say anything, he stops me.

"I'm sorry, Miss, but we're full."

"What?! You mean there are no rooms left?"

"I'm afraid so."

"Why don't you have a sign saying 'No Vacancy' or something?!"

"Miss," the man says, looking irritated, "I'm sorry but there are no rooms left, but you're more than welcome to stay in the lobby if you wish."

I sighed, "Thanks a lot."

"My pleasure."

What am I going to do now?

(A/N)
Hey so, yeah, this is my first story, I hope you guys enjoy it! Sorry about the chapter being so short btw. And I'll be putting another chapter up today, so yeah! ;)