13 - Best Time Ever! ( Not )

I woke to find myself next to Sean...in his bed...with clothes on, Thank goodness! I breathed a sigh of relief, it's not that I don't want to do it with him, it's just that I can't. I live in America, how could something like this ever work out? I never should've kissed him. I covered my face with my hands and held back a sob, I never should've shouted out to him the day we met! I couldn't stop the tears that started falling. I started to silently sob. I felt Sean's arm tighten around me, I turned over to see him awake, staring at me with concern.
"I-I'm sorry, d-did I wake you?" I stuttered.
He shook his head, "No, I've been awake for a little while," he kissed my forehead, "what's wrong?"
I couldn't speak, I just sobbed into his chest.

"Hey, shh shh, it's okay, I'm here."

"N-No, th-at's j-just it! I-I live in America! How can something like this work between us? M-My month here is already almost o-over!" I just sobbed harder, soaking his shirt, "I won't be able to see you again!"

He pulled me closer and cuddled me, "No, don't think that, we'll see each other again, I know it!"

"How can you be so sure?" I asked, still huddled up in his chest.

He sat up, making me sit up with him, and looked into my tear stained eyes, "Y/N, I love you, I won't let a country get in the way of how I feel about you! You're the most beautiful and amazing girl I have ever met, I'm not about to give you up just because of where you live!"

I smiled, "You really care about me that much?"

He kissed my lips, "Of course I do."

I hugged him tightly, "I love you."

~Time skip~

Sean's POV:
I was thinking about what Y/N said all morning, I couldn't stop. She's right, how will this work? I need to think of something! I go into my room to do some recordings.

~2 hour time skip~

"PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS! And high fives all round...AND I'LL SEE ALL YOU DUDES, IN THE NEXT VIDEO!" I finished my outro and stopped recording. I sat back in my chair and rubbed my eyes. There was a knock on my door and then Y/N came in, I turned to her and smiled. She walked over and sat on my lap and leaned against me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?"

"I don't know, can you?" I snickered.

"Sean..."

"Okay, I'm sorry, what's your question?"

"Did we..." she trailed off.

"Did we...?" I prompted.

She took a deep breath, "Did we "do" anything last night?"

I stood up and turned her to look at me, "Why are you asking this?"

She looked down, "I just want to make sure, I don't want anything to happen that will make it harder for me to leave."

I put my hand under her chin, making her look at me.
"We did."

Tears filled her eyes and started to spill down her cheeks.

I held her face in my hands, "Y/N, I doubt we ever got far enough for you to be pregnant! Please don't cry!"

She pushed my hands away, "I need some air."

"I'll go with y-"

"NO! I-I just...need to be alone for a while..." she turned away and ran out the door, a moment later I heard the front door slam shut. I just stood there, unaware of what to do. After I stood there for a few more minutes I went downstairs and walked into the living room. Before I even knew what I was doing, I flipped over the coffee table and started punching the wall. Punch after punch, nonstop. I punched until my fists were all bloody and bruised and numb. I put my back on the wall and slowly slid to the floor, putting my face in my hands. I started to sob uncontrollably, What if she is pregnant? What have I done to her?!

-------------------------------------------
So, before y'all grab your pitchforks and torches and burn me on a stake, I'd like to say I had fun writing this chapter! Sooo, what do you think? Is she pregnant or not? Only way to find out is to see the next chapter!😋 anyways! See y'all in the next chapter! Shimmer on my lovelies! :3