3 - I Hate You For This

Your POV:
Sean unlocked the door to his apartment and stepped back to let me in. I walked in to see a beautiful little apartment, much to my surprise. I was standing in a nice spacious living room with a couch and a coffee table in the middle, a tv and a shelf full of movies against the wall in front of them. Sean walks in behind me, closing the door.

"Welcome to my home!" He raises his hands dramatically into the air.

I giggled, "Wow Sean, this is actually really nice! No offense, but I honestly thought that your place was gonna be some crappy little apartment in the middle of nowhere! I misjudged you!"

He smiles at me, raising his eyebrows, "I don't look that homeless do I?" He looks down, inspecting himself, and looked back up at me, "I don't think I do."

I giggled, "No, you look just fine!" I set my bags down on the couch as I walk over to the shelf of movies.

"Wow!" I say as I run my hand along the movies, "You really love horror!" I look up at him as he walks over.

"Yeah," he laughed, "I love getting spooked, the feeling is great!"

I snorted.

"What?"

"I hate horror movies! I can't watch any without getting nightmares, I can't even watch them during the day! I get too paranoid and think there's someone or something behind me!"

He looks at me like I've just committed murder, I giggled, shrugging my shoulders.

"I HAVE THE BEST MOST PERFECT IDEA!!!" He screams.

I jump what felt like ten feet in the air, "Geez! What is it?"

"Sorry, " he apologized, a goofy grin on his face.

I smile, "It's fine, what's your idea?"

He gives me a devious smile, "We're gonna have a horror movie night!"

My eyes grew wide as I stared at him, He's not serious is he?

"N-No! I just told you they freak me out like crazy!"

"Relax, you're not gonna get murdered or anything, they're just movies! And besides, if you get scared, you can just hold on to me!" He waggled his eyebrows.

Despite myself, I giggled.

He smirked, "So, ya ready?"

I blinked, "For what?"

He rolled his eyes, "The movies of course, duh!"

I totally spaced out.

"Now?!" I look at him in surprise.

"Yes, now," he chuckled.

I sighed, Well, at least I won't be alone, I thought.

"Fine, I'll do it, but it's all on you if I get nightmares!" I said, poking his chest with my finger.

He laughed, grabbing my hand. He stared down at it, slowly bringing it to his lips and planting a kiss on my knuckles. I blushed hard. He let go of my hand and looked at my face. I stared into those beautiful eyes, I could see several emotions running through them, kindness, happiness...lust??
I blushed and looked away.

After a few minutes of awkward silence I finally broke it, "So...are we gonna get started or...?" I looked up to see him run his hand awkwardly through his hair.

"Uh, yeah, lemme just get the movie." He walks over to the shelf, a slight blush on his cheeks.

I go and plop myself down onto the couch, scrolling through my phone and trying to get control over my blushing cheeks.

After he puts the movie in the player, he turns and plops down beside me, handing me a blanket.

"What's this for?" I ask taking it from him.
"Trust me, you'll want something to cover your face with," He replied seriously.

"Why? What did you put in?!" I ask, starting to panic.

He chuckles, "Nightmare On Elm Street."

"What's it about?"

"I'm not telling you," he chuckles, "you're just gonna have to wait and see."

I glare at him, "I hate you for this."

He laughs and starts the movie.

I turn my attention to the tv.

~Time Skip~

"Y/n, it's ok, you can come out now."

I cautiously peek out from under the blanket. As soon as I looked at the tv, a horrible figure jumps in front of the screen screeching. I scream, jumping into Sean's arms. I squeeze my eyes shut and shove my face into Sean's chest.

He laughs and wraps his arms around me. Without thinking, I wrap my arms around his waist and hold him tight, afraid to let go.

"Don't let me go," I whisper.

"I won't." He squeezes me.

I sigh, sleep taking over my body.

~Short Time Skip~

I woke to strong arms picking me up and carrying me.

"Sean..."

"Hm?"

"What are you doing?"

"Putting you to bed, silly."

I look up at his face with sleepy eyes, "You know I can walk, right?"

He looked down at me and smiled, "I know."

"Then why are you carrying me?"

"Because I want to."

"Sean."

"What?"

"You smell nice." WTF Y/N?! You smell nice?! Seriously?!?!

He chuckled.

I sigh, resting my head on his shoulder.

He opened the guest bedroom door, My bedroom now, I thought sleepily, and laid me down on the bed. He tucked me in the covers then kissed me on my forehead.

"Thanks Dad," I say sarcastically, drowsiness slurring my words together.

He smiles, running a hand through my (h/c) hair, "Night Y/n."

"Night," I say, falling asleep to his touch.

--------------------------------------------
(A/N):
Whew! This one was fun! I enjoyed righting this chapter! I hope y'all enjoy it! This one took a little longer to write than the others did so I hope it's good! My next chapter will be out soon! If not tonight, then definitely tomorrow! Until then, shimmer on my friends! :3