19 - Say Hello To Daddy

Sean's POV:
I was still in shock by the time Mark finally came to my side. He put his hand on my shoulder and lightly shook me. I shake my head, breaking out of my daze, and look at Mark. He smiled, "I can't say congrats yet because they're not born, but, I can say I am excited for you!"

I take a shaky breath, "Thanks man...twins! But, she never said anything!"

"Maybe she didn't know?"

"No, she's been getting ultrasounds, there's no way she wouldn't of known!"

"Maybe she wanted to keep it a secret?"

"Well, maybe, she wouldn't let me go with her after the first few times we went."

Mark frowned and stared at the wall, lost in thought. Random thoughts started flying through my head, Does she not trust me? Did she not believe me when I said I wouldn't leave her? Why didn't she tell me?!

My thoughts were interrupted by the scuffle of many feet. I look up to see my family running down the hallway. I look in surprise at all of them, "Guys? How did you know Y/N was in labor?"

"I may or may not have called your parents and they may or may not have called everyone else," Mark said, scratching his neck.

I have Mark another tight hug, "Thanks man, I owe you big time!"

He smiled, "Really? In that case, here's a list of everything you owe me!" He pretended to write down a list of things, I punched his arm.

"Ow," he laughed.

"So, how is she?" My dad asked as he walked up to me.

I scratched the back of my neck, "I don't know, they won't let me inside with her."

"That's absurd! A husband has every right to be with his wife when she's in labor! Your father stayed with me through every one of your births a-"

I cut my mother off before she couldn't be stopped, "Mom please don't bring our birth stories up again! And I'm not her husband, not yet at least."

She snorted, "You two are getting married aren't you? And you're having a child right? I'd basically call you two husband and wife already!"

"Honey, quiet down, we don't need to disturb everyone."

She looked at her husband, "Is it wrong of me to be angry that they won't let my son be there for his girl?!"

I sighed, "Mom, the reason they won't let me in is because they need the room."

She looked at me angrily, "For what?"

I gulped, "Apparently Y/N is carrying twins."

The room went silent.

Your POV:
I hate not having Sean here. I was scared, alone, and in pain. I screamed as it got worse. Something wasn't right.

"Something's wrong! The babies aren't turning properly! If this doesn't change we'll need to do an immediate c section to save them!" Doctor Oak ran around the the bed frantically, trying to calm me.

"NO!" I screamed.

She looked at me in surprise, "What?"

"I-I n-need S-Sean!" I gasped, sweat dripping down my face.

"But we need all the room we can get if we're going to do the c se-"

"I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU CUT MY STOMACH OPEN AND PULL THEM OUT BY THEIR LEGS!! I'M GONNA DO THIS PROPERLY! NO MATTER HOW MUCH PAIN I GO THROUGH! NOW GET SEAN IN HERE GOD DAMN IT!" I screamed in her face.