18 - Hurry!

Your POV:
Mark gently but firmly pushed me into the car and closed the door. He ran around to the other side, hitting his leg on the front of the car as he went, earning a few swear words. I would've laughed if I wasn't in so much pain. He climbed in and started the car, putting his seatbelt on as he pulled out of the parking lot. I gasped as another contraction started. Mark glanced at me and took my hand, "It's okay, Y/N, just breathe."

I held his hand tightly as the pain continued. Finally, after what felt like hours, the pain subsided, giving me time to breathe properly again.

"M-Mark, w-where's Sean? Is he c-coming?"

Mark rubbed my knuckles with his thumb, "Don't worry, I sent him a message. He'll be here soon, don't worry."

I nodded and gasped in pain as another contraction hit me.

Sean's POV:
I tapped my fingers on my knees nervously. My hands were all sweaty and I was having a tough time breathing properly. I looked at my watch for the thousandth time, begging for this airplane to land, I groaned, Thirty more minutes. Come on! Hang in there Y/N. I looked out the window, hoping to see land, but all I saw were a bunch of clouds.

Mark's POV:
After a long thirty minutes, I finally pulled up to the hospital. I quickly climbed out and ran around to Y/N's side, picking her up and carrying her inside. As soon as I pushed open the doors I yelled to anyone and everyone.

"Someone help please! She's in labor!"

A doctor nearby dropped his clipboard and ran over, "How long has she been in labor?"

"About an hour."

He nods and calls a to nurse to bring a wheelchair. She rushes over with the chair and I put Y/N in it. They quickly start pushing her to a room, me following close behind.

"Are you the father?" The doctor asks.

I shake my head, "No, but the father is on his way."

The doctor nods again before replying, "Alright then."

They finally bring her into a room and put her on the bed.

"Excuse me sir, could you step out a moment? We need her to change." The nurse says.

"Oh, right, yeah." I step out and she closes the door once the doctor leaves.

"I'm Doctor Benson by the way," he holds his hand out to me which I shake, "I won't be able to take care this because I already have a surgery that I need to take care of, but I will send a nurse to get Doctor Oak for you."

I nod in understanding, "Thank you."

He nods and walks over to a nearby nurse. After a few quick words the nurse rushes off to find the other doctor.

Doctor Benson turns back to me, "Good luck." He gives me a quick thumbs up and leaves to tend to his own patient.

I jump as I hear my phone ring, I look at the number before I quickly tap the answer button.

"Sean?!"

"Mark! Thank goodness! I've been trying to get a hold of you for an hour! Where's Y/N?!"

"She's in a room changing. Where are you?"

"I'm in the airport, trying to get the heck outta here!"

"Do you have a ride? Do you need me to come get you?"

"No I can just call a cab, besides, I want you to stay there with her. I wouldn't trust anybody else with her."