15 - Best We've Ever Been

Your POV:
It's been a few weeks since our talk, and it has been an amazing few weeks! Me and Sean talked it over and decided that it'd be best that I stay here and live with him while I'm pregnant. But he had more up his sleeve, Sean proposed!

(Flashback)

"Sean, where are we going?" I asked as I looked out the car window.

"You'll see."

I turned to look at him and saw a mischievous smile on his lips. I stared at him suspiciously, "Sean."

He only chuckled.

The rest of the ride was in silence. I was looking out the window when Sean finally pulled up. I got out of the car only to have my eyes covered, I giggled, "Sean, what are you doing?"

"Keep your eyes closed." He took my hand and pulled me along as he started walking. As we continued walking, I could hear the sound of rushing water slowly growing louder. After a few minutes he stopped me, the sound of rushing water pounding in my ears.

"Okay, open your eyes." He whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes to see a beautiful scene. There was a waterfall falling into a crystal clear pool, the water flowing underneath the bridge we were standing on. Beautiful flowers of all colors were growing everywhere, but none of that made me gasp. Sean was in front of me, on one knee, holding a ring.

Tears began to fill my eyes. He didn't say anything, probably because the waterfall would've been too loud, but I could see the question in his eyes. Without a word, I nodded my head and began to cry. He smiled, slipping the ring on my finger, and held me close to his chest.

(End of flashback)

I smiled, wiping away some stray tears.

"Y/N? You okay?"

I looked around to see Sean staring at me with concern. I smiled at him, How did I get so lucky to have someone as sweet and caring as him?

"I'm fine, don't worry. I'm just remembering your proposal, that's all."

His concerned frown was replaced with a smile, "Oh yeah? Are you still being a big crybaby about that?" He sat down on the couch next to me.

I lightly punched his arm, "Yes I am! Is it wrong of me to cry over the love of my life proposing to me?"

He chuckled, "Aww, I'm the love of your life?"

I nodded and smiled, "The one and only."

He smiled, "Are you hungry?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, this little guy definitely takes a lot out of me!"

He chuckled, "Try and get some rest, I'll make you some food." He kissed my cheek and rubbed my belly before getting up and going to the kitchen. I sighed as I lay down on the couch, falling asleep almost instantly.

~Time skip~

I was woken up by Sean gently shaking me, "Hey sleepyhead, your food's ready."

I yawned and sat up, stretching. He gave me my plate of food and sat down next to me, turning on the tv. I ate my food in only a few minutes. I set the plate down on the coffee table and cuddled up to Sean, putting my head on his chest. He put his arm around my shoulders. I sighed contentedly, "I love you Sean."

"I love you too Y/N."

~Three months later~

"SEAN!" I called.
I heard a crash from upstairs, the next thing I see is Sean falling down the stairs. I laugh my butt off as he picks himself up and runs over to me looking flustered.

"What?! What is it?! Is the baby okay?!" He looks at me then at my now rounding belly.

I spoke as I continued to laugh, "The baby's fine Sean, I just needed you to get that bowl for me!" I pointed to a metal mixing bowl on the highest shelf.

He huffed, looking annoyed, "Gosh Y/N! You scared me!"

I laughed, "I'm sorry hon."

He pulled the bowl down and handed it to me.

"Thank you," I said, kissing his cheek, and started pulling out ingredients.

He walked over and looked over my shoulder, "Whatcha makin?" He asked.

"Cookies." I said, not looking up from the cookbook.

"Oooh! What for?" He asked.

"No reason, I'm just bored and I don't have anything better to do." I said as I measured a cup of flour.

He chuckled, resting his chin on my shoulder, and wrapped his arms around my waist, rubbing my belly. After a few minutes he let go of me and started to help. I made the batter and he stirred it, I laughed as he spilt some flour on his shirt. After he was done mixing, I put little scoops of the batter on a cookie sheet and put it in the oven. Sean was trying to wipe the flour off of his shirt, I laughed.

"Do you need help Sean?"

"Nah, I'll just change my shirt," he pulled his shirt off and smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes, "Very impressive."

He laughed and went upstairs to get a shirt. I leaned against the counter and rubbed my belly, humming a song. I started to sing. ( play song, continue reading once the song is over ).

"You have a beautiful voice, Y/N."

I looked to see Sean leaning against the kitchen doorframe smiling at me. I smiled at him and looked back at my belly, rubbing it a little. Sean walked over and put his hand over mine. Without a word I burst into tears. Sean wrapped his arms around me and held me close, rubbing my back. I sobbed into his shirt for a good ten minutes before I finally calmed down.

Sean kissed my forehead, "You okay?"

I sniffed and nodded, "Yeah, I don't know why I cried, I think it's just hormones."

He laughed and hugged me again, "I love you, ya goofy girl."

I giggled, burying my face into his chest, "I love you too, ya doofus."

-----------------------------------------
So.........where have I been? Well, a lot of stuff has been going on so, yeah. I hope y'all liked this chapter! I won't be working on my Markiplier fanfic until I'm finished with this one cuz it's too hard and stressful for me to work on two stories at once. I have the first chapter out tho, so if y'all wanna read that, you can. Okie, I'll see y'all later, shimmer on my friends :3