16 - Waiting

Sean's POV:
It's been a few months since Y/N told me she's pregnant. We've been busy planning our wedding, we both agreed to wait and get married after the baby's born. Y/N's been getting bigger and bigger everyday, and sicker. She's already thrown up several times today, she says it's nothing to worry about, but I still worry.

Your POV:
Sean's been worried sick about me ever since I first started throwing up, honestly, that man needs to stop worrying so much!

I was laying on the couch, watching Doctor Who, when I heard Sean say his famous outro. I smiled at how goofy his voice sounded. Sean came down the stairs and walked over to me.

"What you smirking at?" He asked.

I sat up, "Nothin!" I smiled. He raised an eyebrow at me, I giggled.

He shook his head, bending over the couch and cupping my cheek with his hand, "How you feeling today?"

I pressed my cheek into his hand and sighed, "I'm okay, just tired."

He rubbed my cheek with his thumb, "I'll make you some lunch." He turned and walked to the kitchen. I sighed and lay back down. I started to doze, after a few minutes, I fell asleep.

I was awoken to the delicious smell of eggs and bacon and someone lightly shaking me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I looked up to see Sean with a plate of food. I smiled and took the food, "Thank you."

Sean sat next to me and chuckled, "You sleep a lot!"

"Well excuse you sir, I have a baby sapping my energy!"

He chuckled and kissed the side of my head, "You're too cute!"

I smirked, "Damn right I'm too cute!"

He laughed, "Just eat ya goof!"

I huffed and pretended to eat grumpily. Once I was finished, Sean took my plate and started walking back to the kitchen, making me pout.

"Nooooo Sean! Come back!"

He turned to look at me, "Well I have to wash the dishes ya doof!"

I pouted and reached out to him, "But I want youuuuuu!"

He chuckled, shaking his head, and continued into the kitchen. I huffed and crossed my arms, glaring at the tv. A moment later Sean came back and sat down next to me, I ignored him. He laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "Ya know I love you, right?"

I grunted in reply.

"Y/N, come on."

I continued to look at the tv.

"Come on N/N (nickname), you know I wasn't ignoring you!"

I just stared at the tv screen.

He sighed, "Okay, I'm gonna go edit some videos..."

He stood up and went upstairs to his recording room. After a few minutes, I realized what just happened, I mentally slapped myself. Seriously Y/N?!, I thought, I need to go apologize. I stood up from the couch and walked ( or waddled 😋 ) slowly upstairs. I went straight to his recording room and knocked on the door. I opened the door as I heard him say "Come in." He turned in his chair, he stood up and walked over to me. He kissed my forehead, "You okay?"

I just burst into tears. He held me close as I cried, "It's okay, shh shh."

I swallowed and looked up at him, "I'm sorry for how I treated you down there, I don't know what came over me." I looked down guiltily.

He put his finger under my chin, making me look at him, "Don't worry about it, I already knew you didn't mean anything by it, you were just tired."

I looked down, "Stupid hormones."

Sean laughed and hugged me, "I still love you, nothing's going to change that."

I smiled, relaxing in his arms.

~1 month Time skip~

I sighed, rubbing my very round belly. Sean was in the kitchen, making something for me and the baby. I smiled as I watched him cook the potatoes ( Sean, your siblings! Why?! ). I jumped and squeaked as I felt a kick. You little rascal! Sean walked over with concern, "You okay?"

I nodded, "Yeah, the little guy kicked and surprised me is all."

His eyes lighted up, "Really?! Is he still kicking?"

I raised my eyebrow, "He? What if it's a girl?"

He rolled his eyes, "Fine, she then!"

I laughed and gasped as I felt another kick, "Sean! It's kicking again! Come here come here!" He ran over and practically jumped over the coffee table. I laughed at his excitement as he put his hand on my belly. I moved his hand to where the baby was kicking and watched Sean's reaction. He looked at my belly, then at me, then back at my belly, "Wow."

I giggled, "It's definitely hyper like it's father!"

Sean looked at me with the biggest, goofiest grin, "And I bet it'll be just as beautiful as it's mother." He leaned in and kissed me. Before I could kiss back, the baby started kicking like crazy.

Sean chuckled and looked down at my belly, "You little stinker, you ruined a mommy and daddy moment!"

I giggled, "He's just jealous that he's not gettin any attention!"

Sean grinned and pointed at me, "You said he!"

"It slipped!"

"Too late, that's gonna be the baby's gender now! You jinxed it!" He did a little goofy dance.

I rolled my eyes and looked down at my belly, "Sometimes I wonder which one of y'all is the actual child here." The baby kicked in reply.

-----------------------------------------
Hey! How's everybody doin? Good? Good! Are y'all ready for this baby to be born or what? I know I am! I wonder what gender it'll be?🤔 I guess we'll just have to wait and see!🤷‍♀️ Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter than the others btw. Alrighty, I'll see y'all in the next chapter! Shimmer on my pretties :3