6 - Morning!

I woke to find my head on Sean's chest. I blush a little and slowly got up, careful not to wake him. I looked at my phone to check the time, 5:00 am. I quietly groan, I don't normally wake up this early.

Well, I guess I'll make some breakfast, I should make him something special, to thank him for taking me in.

I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge and started pulling things out that I would need.

~Short time skip cuz I'm lazy~

Sean's POV:
I woke to the smell of bacon, eggs, and coffee. I stood up and stretched, rubbing my eyes, and walked into the kitchen. I saw Y/n flipping pancakes in the pan and walked over to her, smiling at how cute she looked from behind.

( A/N: and no, he was not looking at your tush, you pervs! :P )

She looked up as I came and stood next to her.

"Morning," she said with a smile.

I smiled back, "Morning! This smells really good!" I said, taking in a deep breath.

She giggled, "Thanks!"

"How long have you been up?" I ask, noticing her tired posture.

"Since 5:00 this morning."

"Really?" I ask in surprise, "Why were you up so early?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know, I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to make breakfast. Plus I had to thank you for letting me stay here."

She looked at me, a grin on her pretty face. I felt my cheeks heat up.

I coughed, "You didn't have to do that ya know, I can take care of myself."

"I know, but I wanted to thank you," she blushed, "you look cute when you sleep by the way."

I look at her, surprised but kinda happy, I don't know why.

Your POV:
I mentally kicked myself.

You look cute when you sleep?! Really?! I sound like Edward from Twilight! Ugh!

I look back at the pancakes I was cooking.

"Oh crap!" I say as I grab the pan, I just burnt the pancakes!

I hear Sean laughing at me. I dump the now bad pancakes in the trash and turn to him.
"What's so funny?" I ask, crossing my arms.

He snickers, "You."

I blush.

A/N:
You guys had a cute morning! Sorry this chapters so short, I'm suffering from writers block and this is the best I could come up with!😅 I promise I'll have the next two chapters out tonight or tomorrow. Alrighty, shimmer on my friends! :3