Chapter Two

*there is slight smut*

Kayla's Pov
After everything that happened we walked out side of the club. I could tell Jace was looking for someone, more specifically he was looking for the red headed girl.

I pulled Jace away from Alec and Isabelle. I seriously needed to talk to him.

"Jace why are you looking for that girl"

"What are you talking about I'm not looking for her" he says in a defensive tone.

"Jace you've been looking all around for someone. I know you your my brother. Plus I saw you talking to her earlier."

" look okay I just want to make sure she's okay. She's probably really confused about what she saw and I have a bad feeling"

"Well yeah obviously she tried to save a demon"

"There she is I'll meet you guys back at the institute" he says while running off not giving me time to respond. I stand there watching as my brother runs off to chase a complete stranger. I sigh and walk back over to Alec and Izzy.

"Where is your brother" Izzy asks

"He went chasing that girl for some reason. I think to make sure she's okay he said he had a bad feeling. But come on let's just go to the institute. Jace can take care of himself"

Alec gives a disappointed look due to Jace running off but agrees to go back the institute. Once back at the institute me and Alec go to our room, while Izzy goes off to do something.

As soon as we step in the bedroom we collapse on the bed.

"Tonight couldn't possibly get worse. We failed at our mission. And then that girl and Jace goes chasing after her." Alec says stressed out

"Hey look you just need to let go, relax and just forget about it. We all make mistakes. There will be more missions tomorrow."

"What could possibly make me relax and forget about something like this." He asks

"Well I know of something that could"

In one swift motion I throw one of my legs over his waist straddling him. I lean down and start kissing him. He grabs on to my waist. I eventually pull away starting to trail kisses down his jaw to his sweet spot on his neck. He lets out a low growl. I pull away leaning back up.

"Well did that make you forget about it" I ask with a smug look on my face.

"Shut up and get back down here"

I smirk and I'm all of a sudden leaning back down. Due to Alec pulling on the bottom of my back pulling me towards him.

I began kissing him and his hands go back to my hips squeezing slightly. My hands slid under his shirt feeling his abs. I start tugging at it and then I just pull it off of him. He grabs a hold of me and flips us to where he is on top now.

My hands go to the back of his neck pulling on the hair that is there. While he trails kisses down my jaw and neck, just as I did with him.

Just as things were heating up my phone rings cutting us off. But Alec isn't affected by it he keeps continuing.

"Alec come on I have to answer it"

"Just ignore it" he says while still trailing kisses down my body. This time he's right above my breasts.

"I can't, I could be Jace what if he got hurt"