Chapter twelve

Kayla's Pov
Me and Clary were starting to freak out we didn't know what to do.

"What do I do"  Clary asks

"I can't leave him, but the potion stock still needs Komodo scale. Find it, add the rest when they get here. You'll have to feed it to Luke."

"What about you?" Clary asks

"I'll hold on as long as I can. Go"  Magnus says he then starts to fall. I catch him and I feel another persons presence. I look up and see that it's Alec.

"Help me. I need yalls strength"

"Take whatever you need" I say speaking for both of us, me and Alec. He takes a hold of Alec's hand and I place mine in Alec's other hand both of our energy transferring to Magnus. We slightly stand up as the magic grows stronger.

"Clary" two voices yell. I turn and see that it's Jace and Simon. Clary emerges from the other room going over to them

"Do you have it" she asks them

"Yeah" Jace replies and hands it to her

"Thanks" she replies and runs over to the potion pouring in the ingredients storing and mixing it together. She takes it pouring it in a cup. She comes to where we are pouring it down Luke's throat. The rumbling and shaking of the building stops. Luke thrashing around stops and Magnus stops using his magic. Magnus Dallas back on me and Alec and we catch him.

"Hey Clary" Luke says after he opened his eyes and looked at her.

"you okay" Alec asks Magnus

"Yeah" he replies

We all take Luke to a spare room lying him down on a bed so he can rest up. Clary stayed in the other room. I guess to process things. Let went to step out and I followed him. Clary was standing there bent over the couch. Alec walked past picking up some things that fell and are on the floor.

"Alec wait. If you hadn't gotten here in time, I... I'm just... I'm glad you and Jace are okay now." Clary says coming closer to him. I just stand a few feet away watching.

"I didn't do this for Jace" Alec says

"Then I'm glad you did it for you" Clary says. Just the Jace walks into the room and walks over to Alec. They reach their hands out shaking them and pulling into a hug.

"Thank you" Jace says to Alec and then they let go. Alec then goes to leave. I whisper to him and tell him to wait up.

"Jace I'm can I talk to you real quick privately"

"Yeah sure" he replies to me and then we go to a empty room

"I just wanna say that I'm sorry for earlier today snapping at you and I still love you big brother"

"no you were right Kayla and I love you too little sis"

Me and Jace share a hug and he kisses me on my forehead. We walk out of the room and he goes over to Clary. While I go to Alec and go outside to get some fresh air.