Chapter Twenty Two

Kayla's Pov
We finally decided to get Camille out of here. It's the only way that we would ever get the book of the white. Simon goes and looks through the cross chapped hole in the door while we stand behind him.

"Okay" Simon says and opens the door and we walk out.

"Simon, it's 6:00 a.m. The sun's almost up" Clary says

"No problem. We'll go downstairs and take the tunnels out. Come on" Simon says. We go to turn around a corner but Raphael and other camps cut us off.

"Going somewhere?" Raphael says

"Raphael" Camille says to Raphael walking up

"You should have stayed put" he says to Camille and she starts hissing.

"I'm disappointed in you" Raphael says to Simon

"I... I guess it's too late to put her back in the box" Simon says stuttering obviously nervous.

"I'm afraid so. Our alliance is finished. The Accords may prohibit killing mundanes, but they say nothing about sunburned vampires. Simon's betrayed us... just as Camille did. Adios. Kill them" Raphael says backing us up.

As soon as he said the last part the Vamps lung after us. Simon and Camille hiss while me and Clary take out our blades.

However this doesn't last long when someone breaks through the wall. Causing light to shine in making the Vampires back up due to the sunlight. Everyone turns their attention to the person coming in, it was Isabelle.

"Seriously guys?" Izzy asks standing there. She then walks over to us and stands in front of us.

"Typical vampire... always underestimating a Shadowhunter. Adios." Isabelle says to the group of Vampires. We turn and leave heading for the underground tunnels. Simon and Clary go in first. Camille is behind them, and me and Izzy are behind her.

" I think I'd have been better off just staying in the coffin." Camille says as we are walking through the tunnels.

"But you didn't. We got you out." Clary says

"Technically, I got you out" Izzy says

"Noted, Now, tell us where the book is." Clary says

"Patience, my dear... " Camille starts to say but is cut off Clary. Clary turns around and stops walking.

"Enough! Just because we got you out doesn't mean I won't kill you right here." Clary says

"There's still one more thing I require of, um.." Camille says and points at Simon but can't remember his name.

"Simon" he says reminding her of his name.

"A Writ of Transmutation." Camille says

"What the hell is that?" Simon asks

"A document stating you asked her to turn you into a vampire." I say

"Signed and sealed in your blood, of course." Camille says