Chapter Eleven

Kayla's Pov
After some minutes of driving we finally arrive at Magnus' apartment. I call Magnus and he comes down helping us. We all had our hands on Luke supporting him besides Magnus and Jace. Once we got inside his apartment he bust opens the doors walking quickly.

"What happened" Magnus asks and we follow him

"He was attacked" Simon says

"He needs a warlock, he needs you" Clary says yelling and slightly panicking. Trying to hold Luke up while he's groaning in pain.

"Put him here" Magnus says. He then lays a thin sheet over the couch and we lay Luke down there.

"Where are you" Luke says staring up at the roof

"Luke." Clary says

"I can't find you." Luke continues to say
"Jocelyn" he states placing a hand on Clary's check and he turns his head to face her.

"No, Luke, it's Clary. Can you hear me?" Clary says

"Clary, listen to me. Listen... You have to listen to me. I have to tell you, just in case... " Luke says

"No, don't even say it, don't." Clary says

"No, listen to me" he says

"Luke"

"No, you need to know! Listen." Luke says

"Was he bitten by an alpha?" Magnus asks

"Yeah why" Simon says

"Three, two, one" Magnus counts down. Clary stands up and just then Luke try's to come up and he's growling and showing his glowing green eyes. But we hold him down.

"Oh my god" Clary says

Luke continues to thrash around and growl. He yells out in pain constantly and we try our best with all our strength to hold him down. Magnus starts walking away fast.

"Where do you think your going" Simon says to Magnus

"Hold him down"Magnus says walking out the room and Luke starts to groan even more. He walks back in with something in his hand.
"We don't have a lot of time"

Magnus takes what he has putting it in Luke's mouth. Causing Luke to bite down on it.

"It'll take a few moments to take effect" Magnus tells us

"What's happening to him" Clary asks

"Random werewolf transformation. It's a side effect of the poison in the alpha bite."  Magnus says

After a few minutes Luke passes out. While passed out he lays there panting and sweating. Clary is needled down beside him while me and Simon stand behind her. Magnus is in the other room rapidly grabbing things. My guess is to make a spell or something that will help Luke.

"You okay?"  Simon asks Clary and she just nods her head while still looking at Luke.

"Hey... it's me.I know how much he means to you."  Simon says going over to Clary placing his hands on her shoulders standing behind her. Clary stands up turning to face Simon.