Navajo

Introduction

I was once told that I was special before I became what I am today. But I didn't know what. . .

I was told by my mother. . .she said I was meant for something. Ever sense I became a Cursed Beast that was what I thought I was meant for. But then knew that that wasn't what I was meant for. It had to be something else. Other then killing the one who Cursed me.

Meeting Orion felt like fate. We fell in love when we became closer.

Too bad I had to leave to protect them and train my Beast. I succeeded in two years. I was just glad to meet my mother again. Knowing she's alive and warm-loving.

And making a new wolf friend, Adolf. But I wish he didn't hate me for choosing Orion. He was furious that day. But he soon became calm. Even when he imprinted on me. . .

Battling and finishing off Ario and protecting my loved ones was what I thought was what I was meant to do. . .

But I was wrong. . .

Instead I'm meant for something much more. Memories that I have never remembered before flash through my mind everyday. Every memory, in dreams, when I'm awake. As if they are trying to tell me something.

Then I met him. . .

Chogan. . .the son of the Wolf God, Tivaci.

He was a charming twenty year old. (Though he was actually much older.) He told me that he was a Royal Blood. . .just like me as he said. Chogan said he was next-in-line alpha. He told me he knew my cousin. . . And that he was a Navajo. Also he was here to get me. . .

The next day. . .stunned me forever. What else will happen to my life? Other than having Royal Blood running through my veins all this time?