Finding Kira

Chapter 15

Adolf stared at Adriana's room in shock. The entire room was a complete mess. The mirror was destroyed, smashed up. Adriana's bed was torn up like claws had ripped it completely up. The sheets were completely torn to pieces.

The walls had some claw marks. All running down to the floor. Adolf could barely register everything that was broken.

He slowly walks into the room. Trying not to destroy anything or step on anything. Adolf spotted a beer bottle on the floor. It had some blood drops on it.

"What the hell?" Adolf picks up the can and looks around again. Finding books and papers were torn.

Looking up toward the window. Finding it wide open. Blood stains were all over the window. In the form of hand prints. Adolf touches the bloody hand print.

Adriana?

He walks toward the window. Trying not to step on any shattered mirror parts. Adolf opens the window wider. Looking out the window, he smells the air. Smell the blood in the air. "What happened?" Adolf wondered worriedly.

"Looks like she was attacked."

Spinning around, nearly hitting the window. Adolf found Chogan at the doorway. He settled down a little. But tried not to growl. "How? There's no smell of an intruder." Chogan glared at him in a you-are-such-a-dumbass look. "It was Chelan who attacked her. She was later on attacked by someone. . .a Reaver."

Adolf became silent once he heard those words. All the Reavers had left after Ario's death. But then he remembered the girl Kira.

"Who's Chelan?"

Chogan sighed in frustration. He gets down on his knees and picks up a long shard from the shattered mirror. "She's Adriana's great-great-great grandmother. I knew Chelan. She was just like Adriana. They had the same facial features. Same heart."

Completely silent, Adolf walked up to the window. Looking out and sniffing the air. The scent of blood still in his nostrils. "I think I know who attacked Adriana, I met her a few days back." Adolf admits sadly. Immediately regretting admitting it.

"What?" Chogan's voice sounded furious. Adolf looked up and gasped when Chogan was now in front of him. He backed up a step but met the wall. "I-I met this Reaver, she told me her name was Kira. She's the only Reaver I've met and the only one." Adolf said quickly.

Chogan growled in anger and grabbed Adolf. Then he threw him out the window. Adolf nearly screamed as he plummeted to the ground. Quickly, he does a backflip and lands on the ground ruffly. Chogan landed next to Adolf. Acting like nothing happened.

"Are you trying to kill me!?" Adolf demanded angrily. He was about to attack Chogan. But was met by a red blade. The tip touching his throat. "I wouldn't try to attack." Chogan stated calmly before sheathing his blade. Adolf was left speechless.

The two then just walked off into the forest. Their wolf forms taking form.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chogan and Adolf raced through the forest. Smelling the air to find the Reaver's scent. Both zigzagging left and right.

Where is she?

I don't know!

Chogan snarled at Adolf at his dull reply. Refusing the urge to rip Adolf's throat out. Not caring if Adolf was part of his clan.

Then it hit them. Once the wind blew, the scent filled the air. It was full of blood, but Adolf recognized it.

Kira. . .

He bolted immediately and ran faster than Chogan. Adolf heard Chogan growl at him. Obviously not amused how he just suddenly ran.

I smell Kira!

Adolf ran as fast as lightning. His movements a blur as he ran. The movements of Chogan wasn't sensed by Adolf. So he ran faster. His mind jumbling many thoughts. If that Kira hurt Adriana, I'll be the one to kill her!

Kira came into Adolf's view. He stopped quickly. Seeing that she was covered in blood. But it wasn't Adriana's. Adolf shape shifted back into human form. Turning around to look and see if Chogan was still behind him. Which he was.

"Took y'all long enough." Kira spoke with a sneer. She turned their way and crossed her arms.

The sound of Chogan's snarls could shake the whole forest. Adolf held out his hand before Chogan could attack Kira. "Did you attack Adriana?" It sounded more of a question than a demand.

Once he asked, Kira looked confused. "I did no such thing. Who's Adriana?"