32 - Firsts

Chapter 32 - Firsts

Oh my God.

Ohhh my God.

"Carson?" I said breathlessly, fully taking in the flittering flames in my room.

There were candles in just about every place they could be set. Rose petals everywhere, and sensual music softly playing.

Melissa and Levi both went out tonight and I see that Carson made plans to make the most of it.

Now I felt bad for taking so long to get up here. He had asked me to come upstairs and watch a movie with him over an hour ago. I originally told him that I'd be up in five minutes but then I noticed the dishes needed to be done, the floor was long overdue for a sweeping, and the fridge had a ton of expired food in it, so I decided to clean that out as well.

"Tonight." Carson held my head in his hands and kissed me slowly.

My hands freely roamed his body, inching their way up his shirt to grip his chest.

My heels rose off the floor as Carson grabbed my backside and I let out a gasp. The most simple touch by him had me soaring in euphoria.

We made our way towards the bed, lips not once disconnecting.

Carson fell backwards and my legs immediately wrapped around him. My back arched as I pulled my knitted sweater off, causing my tank top to be pulled slightly up.

His hands gripped my bare waist and worked their way to the hem of my tank, slowly pulling it over my head, just my bra left to shield me.

He whipped the shirt off the edge of the bed and his hands quickly found their way to my jeans.

As he worked to unbutton mine, I worked to unbutton his and we both paused for a moment to kick them off before resuming.

Our bodies grinded together, begging to do more.

Carson pulled himself upwards, ripping off his shirt, and I took the moment to admire his stomach flexing as he lowered himself back down.

I was sucking on his shoulder when without warning, there's a nagging sound in the back of my head.

The music was driving me insane. It was a sweet touch, but it was too cheesy for me and was really just a distraction.

"Wait, wait." I pulled away, sitting on top of him.

"What's wrong?" He frowned and I leaned in to kiss him, reasurring him that it had nothing to do with he himself.

"It's just... I appreciate all this," I held up my arms, signalling to the glowing room, "I really do. But it's the music. It's too much." I sighed, afraid that I was coming off rudely or ungrateful.

"Oh." He was visibly upset and that was the last thing I wanted.

"Ya know what, forget about it. It's fine." I shook my head and continued kissing him, but he was the one to pull away this time.

"It's not a big deal." Carson sat up and pushed me aside. I watched as he walked towards his phone and paused the music.

He slowly made his way back to the bed, and I began kissing him. We were both standing on our knees and as I tried to deepen the kiss, I got the feeling that he suddenly wasn't as into it.

Growing frustrated with the stopping and going, I stopped one more time to look him in the eyes. "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing." His voice was quiet and weak sounding, and I knew it most definitely was not nothing.