extreme [3]

sehun was very frustrated. they'd tried practically everything to get the girl who was very obviously staring at them with the help of binoculars to stop. heck, they'd even called kyungsoo who was now seated on the couch beside them.

"this is ridiculous!" sehun whined, throwing his head back on the couch. baekyun smiled a little at how adorable his best friend could sometimes be, scooting closer to him.

"why don't you guys just close the curtains?" d.o suggested shrugging. sehun pouted, letting out a deep sigh as he buried his face in baekhyun's neck.

baekhyun shivered slightly as he felt sehun's breath on his skin, running a hand through the younger's soft hair.

kyungsoo snorted a bit at them with a small smile on his face. "with you two acting like this she may as well think you're a couple." he stated, now staring directly at the girl who failed to notice him.

"soo, you're a genius!" baekhyun exclaimed, jolting up. sehun stared at him in confusion. "maybe if we pretend to make out or something, she might get uncomfortable and back off! maybe she's a homophobe?" baekhyun suggested.

"that's not half bad." sehun agreed, earning a triumphant smile from baek. "i'm byun baekhyun, what did you expect?"

baekhyun started climbing on top of sehun, straddling him. "only the worst." sehun smirked, feeling the butterflies in his stomach.

"you guys are so gay it kills me. just date for real already." d.o sighed, shaking his head.

sehun ignored his comment looking over baekhyun's shoulder. "wanna join?" he asked.

kyungsoo just stared at him blankly.

"so we going extreme and actually making out or pretend to?" baekyun asked, tugging at sehun's hair. sehun bit his bottom lip, enjoying the feeling before replying;

"we both know we'll end up laughing if we fake it. extreme sounds good,"

baekhyun grinned and leaned in close, so close that their lips were brushing.

sehun found himself gulping as baekhyun whispered; "extreme it is." before pressing his lips aggressively to sehun's.

_____
I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO IvyXStyx FOR BEING THE FIRST READER AND VOTER THANKS SO MUCH ALSO A BIG THANKS TO ANYONE ELSE WHO IS READING OR VOTING IT MEANS A LOT TO ME <3