broken [8]

HAPPY KYUNGSOO DAY JAKHAGAJSHBW I LOVE HIM SO MUCH MY BIAS BUT EVERYONE'S MY BIAS IDK HE MAKES ME SOFT

enjoy
_____

baekhyun was confused. sehun had been acting distant, and chanyeol would often be calling him oblivious or stupid. he was getting sick of it.

right now was lunch break, and baekhyun could see sehun's tall frame walking in front of him. that god damn girl was trailing behind him too, but right now he was not in the mood for her shit. he was honestly regretting not turning her into the police. this had to count for something right?

"listen," he growled, turning towards the girl. "you've been following me for quite a while now— mmph!"

she was kissing baekhyun.

and sehun was seeing all of it.

byun fucking baekhyun, why do you do this to me? He thought, shaking his head.

"i was stupid to think he was ever going to be mine."

"sehun!"

sehun increased his pace towards the exit, ignoring baekhyun.

he was afraid to break down in front of him.

"oh sehun! sehunnie—"

"what do you want?" sehun gritted out, clenching his jaw. this was the only way.

"sehun," baekhyun whispered, taking a hold of his hand.

"i promise it's not what you think it is—"

"why would i care?" sehun snapped. "we would never like each other anyways right? we're just best friends. that's all we'll ever be."

baekhyun felt his lips tremble. "n-no baek don't cry please," sehun mumbled, cupping the older's face. "you're wrong sehun." baekhyun said shakily, taking sehun's hand roughly off from his face.

"don't talk to me again." baekhyun ground out in complete fury, not giving a single thought to what he said as he stormed off.

(a/n: major cringe i'm sorry i'm too lazy to fix)

and what broke sehun's heart even more was that he went over to her.

_______

lmfao i'm sorry i needed drama