bang bang bang [19]

crack;

----

"fine. yeah yeah, i'm here."

damn yoda.

"i promise- i'm right here in the room! just hurry up,"

baekhyun sighed as he shuts the phone again, leaning back into the comfortable yet uncomfortable  seat. he had just gotten off the phone with chanyeol who had told him to wait in the waiting area of the hospital.

why, he didn't know. but chanyeol was chanyeol and- that's all he could say for that.

five minutes passed, and baekhyun was about to fall asleep when his phone started blaring.

"bang bang bang!"

"fuck," baekhyun cursed, jumping up from his seat in attempts to get the phone from his back pocket.

everyone near him was staring because mind you- he was blaring bang bang bang in a hospital.

"shit what's going on oh my-" slowly he started to lose his balance, and the world seemed to be in every single colour; blue, pink, red, every one.

the whispers of the people along with the music got louder, the stares now seeming to be burning holes in his body.

"chaanyyeool. why didn't you come?"

"da kkomjjak mara da kkomjjak ma,"

black. everything around him was black.

baekhyun waved his hands in the air trying to look for something.

where did everything go?

"ah, baekhyun. you're finally waking up." her voice spoke, a soft laugh following.

"what? where are you? i can't see anything!"

baekhyun fell down with a groan, surprised when he hit something solid. wasn't this just never ending darkness?

slowly, he opened his eyes.

fuck, too much light.

"you're awake!"

"sehun?"

--

shhh it'll all make sense