pain [14]

my school is so fucking dumb we keep on getting threats yet they still put our lives in danger by having tests.

ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR 1K!!! THIS STORY IS COMING TO AN END VERY SOON AND IM SAD BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU

_____

when chanyeol and baekhyun were at least five minutes away from the hospital, a phone call came from sehun's mother.

chanyeol picked it up, a confused expression on his face.

"hello?"

baekhyun bit his lip, already feeling the light atmosphere of the car turn heavy. it had been a while since he'd laughed, but those few minutes were seeming to go away in a flash.

"me and baek are just five minutes away. do you need us to pick anything up?"

baekhyun felt his stomach churn when he heard the worried tone chanyeol was using.

something was obviously wrong.

"yeah, we'll be right there."

the giant ended the call, and immediately pressed his foot hard down on the accelerator.

"sehun's condition seems to be getting worse."

"oh." the shorter male answered, feeling his heart sink.

at first, he wasn't sure if he made the right decision in visiting his best friend.

but now he'd meet sehun even if it's the last thing he does.

_____

baekhyun was in shock when he'd heard how much damage the car crash had actually done.

it was as if reality had suddenly hit him, and he realized it was more than just memory loss. he'd been to caught up in everything to notice he was physically hurt.

shamefully with his head towards the door, he walked inside the room.

"you must be baekhyun." sehun's voices said. the older make felt a lump form in his throat at how weak the latter sounded.

forcing a smile on his face, he nodded. "that's right. byun baekhyun, i'm your best friend."

you used to be. he doesn't remember you anymore.

"well baekyun, suho hyung told me the basics about you. but I don't really know how we became best friends or when..."

"well it happened five years ago at the bubble tea shop-"