friends [4]

get ready
(lel tho this is nothing compared to the other two chapters i'm working on)

EDIT: (2018) I WAS SUCH A FUCKING KOREABOO IM CRINGING EW IM CHANGING PABO TO IDIOT SORRY FOR REPUBLISHING.
_____

let's just say the 'make out' session was actually becoming a make out session.

as soon as sehun felt baekhyun's lips against his, he was in full bliss. even baekhyun was enjoying sehun's soft plump lips more than he should have.

sehun felt a quiet moan escape his lips as baekhyun tugged at his hair harder. this should have made both of them pull away, but baekhyun just got turned on more and shoved his tongue in sehun's mouth.

meanwhile, kyungsoo grinned apologetically at the girl who had an extremely shocked expression on her face. she turned red when she saw that d.o had seen her, and quickly sunk down against the wall her heart breaking. soo just shrugged and closed the curtain, shaking his head at the two 'friends'.

no. i will get baekhyun. the girl thought, before storming off to another room.

just as sehun's hands slipped under baekhyun's shirt, the door opened revealing chanyeol, who really wasn't surprised to see baekyun and sehun in this position.

"about time." he chuckled, making the two immediately break apart. baekhyun immediately got off sehun, his ears turning red and his lips still tingling. "i-it's not what you think! it's just that w-we wanted to g-get rid of stalker girl!" baekhyun stuttered, burying his face in his hands.

"mhm sure. anyways, i was bored and i thought all of us could watch a movie." chanyeol said waving a dvd in the air.

"i know you're not convinced!" baekhyun pouted. "me and sehun would never like each other that way. am i right?"

baek failed to notice the cold expression on his best friend's face as sehun muttered, "right"

"byun baekhyun you idiot!" chanyeol hissed, earning a 'don't' from sehun. chanyeol sighed, demanding baekhyun to turn on the disc before he could ask any questions.

taking a seat next to sehun, chanyeol asked, "are you okay?"

no

"i'm fine."

______

I warned ya'll.
KYUNGSOO MY BBY I'M SO SORRY YOU HAD TO EXPERIENCE THAT. double update bc i'm shook af WHAT THE FUCK BANGTAN also happy birthday jaebum!! any got7 stans?