Part 3

The next day, before lunch, we had beach volleyball on the timetable. I like this. After lunch, we had swimming in the lake. All the kids. Not only our group but all the kids. This time, I wore my light green bikini. I was actually not really in the mood to swim so I was standing at the side and was looking after the kids. We really had to pay attention in case something happened. I couldn’t see George anywhere though. Anyway, maybe he was getting something to drink. But then, suddenly, I felt 2 hands on my back and they pushed me in the water. I screamed of shock. It was George, with 2 other little boys who had done this. “I hate you George Shelley.” “Ow no, I know you like me.” he grinned. Then he jumped in the water, with the 2 little boys. Suddenly, I got this weird feeling. You know, when it’s like you feel someone is watching you. And yes, I was right. Quinn was looking at me, with this evil look on her face again. I looked away and right on that moment, someone pushed me under water. It was not George this time, but Chloe with a huge smile on her face. “You know, he’s always looking at you.” she whispered in my ear. “Stop it Chloe.” “I’m just saying it.” she grinned. After a while, I crawled out of the water and sat down on a bench, hoping to dry because of the sun. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this weather. I immediately opened my eyes when I heard someone. Ow fuck, Quinn.

 She grabbed my arm and pulled me with her. It happened all so fast I couldn’t react. “You need to stay away from my boy, you understand?” she said to me with the low voice thing. It kinda scared me. “I thought you 2 broke up, quite a while ago.” “Yes we did. But I will get him back. And I let nothing, or nobody, stop me.” “You’re crazy.” “You heard me, stay away from my boy.” she said and then, she just walked away.

 Because of this, I just wanted nothing else then to go back to my room. But instead of going inside, I just sat down on the stairs in front of the little houses. “Sarah? Why are you here?” I heard a familiar voice saying. George of course. “Where do you come from?” “The toilet. Why are you sitting here and not at the lake?” “I’m just.. I’m not feeling great, that’s all.”

I’m not going to tell him the truth. “Ow.. You’re not getting sick right? Or maybe it’s that time of the month thing...?” “No no George, I’m fine. Just, a little headache.”

He sat next to me on the stairs. “So, how is it like to be back?” I asked him to change the subject. “Weird. So much has changed. Not here, but I mean, with my life. Now suddenly everyone knows me. But I like it. I like it to be back.” he smiled. “Yeah, I guess it must be weird indeed. And if you’re wondering, yes, Union J were my favourite on the x factor, next to James Arthur.” I smiled. “Ow really? Nice to know that. By the way, I have a little surprise planned for tomorrow evening.” he winked. “What?” “I’m not gonna tell you. Otherwise, it ruins the surprise.” he grinned. “I really do hate you.” “I know you don’t. But maybe we should go back now. Or if you want to stay here..?” “No no, let’s go back.” I smiled. Maybe I should change my opinion. Now that I get to know George, he’s actually a really nice guy.