Part 6

“So, now it’s only the 2 of us.” George smiled when everybody had left. “Yeah, but Sam is in his office too so..” “You know what I mean.” “Let’s start with this cleaning. The sooner we start, the sooner we’re done with it.” “Yep, you’re right.”

It took us about an hour. It’s unreal how many garbage we found. But I guess that’s normal with the little kids.

“So, what are we going to do now?” George asked. “I was thinking about lying in the sun or something. Have you already looked at me? I’m still as white as a ghost.” “I know the right place for that.” he smiled. “Where?” “Follow me.” “Where are you taking me George?”  “To my favourite place in this domain.”

 “The rocks?” “Yeah, my favourite place. Come on, follow me.” he smiled. So, all on the other side of the lake, you had these rocks. It’s a nice place but I never come here actually. “I used to come here all the time.”

We crawled all to the top of the rocks. “Isn’t this dangerous?” I asked. “No, if you’re careful, it isn’t.”

I sat down on the rocks. I have to say, it is a very nice view. You can see everything from up here. “We all gotta do it, do it cause life can be a bitch then we die, we die. There’s so much shit to worry about and that’s the reason why. It’s why I spend all my days with my head up in the clouds.”  George suddenly sang.

“Sorry, don’t know where that came from.” he laughed when he saw the look on my face. “It’s a good song, one of my favourite on your album.” “You’ve listened to the album?” “Yep, I did.” I smiled. “What’s your favourite song?” “Lucky ones.” I answered.

“Cause we got the love and we got the heart. We’re all the above and it’s from the start. We’re here till the end. We are who we are. We’re the lucky ones.”  he sang. “Yep, that one is my favourite.” I laughed.

 “You know, would it hurt if I would jump of the rocks in the water?” “I don’t know, I’ve never done it before.” “I’ll do it, if you jump with me.” he laughed. “Not a chance.” “Why not? Come on, I dare you to jump with me.” “Nope. Not a chance George.” I laughed. “Come on Sarah. You know what they say. YOLO. You only live once.” he laughed. “Erm... and by the way, you are not wearing your swimming stuff.” “Ow, that’s not a problem for me.” he laughed and immediately took off his t-shirt and threw it on the ground. “Come on Sarah. This is something you need to do in your life.”

“Fine, I’ll do it.” I was lucky I was wearing my bikini underneath my clothes. “Are we gonna jump together?” “Duuh! I don’t want to do this alone.” “Come on, I’ll hold your hand.” he laughed. “Don’t laugh with me George.” “Sorry.” he laughed.

“On the count of 3. Okay?” he asked, I just nodded. “3..2…1.. JUMP.” and then we jumped.

“The water is freezing cold.” I pretty much shouted after I whipped my hair out of my face. “It’s not. You’ll get used to it.” “Too cold for me.” I laughed. I swam back to the side and crawled out of the water. After this, I lost the count how many times George jumped off the rock again. I just sat there, laughing my ass off because he was trying to do some flips but miserably failed. “Okay, now I’m really getting cold.” he laughed and crawled out of the water. “Here, you can use my towel.” “Thank you.” he smiled. It was a colder day today than normal. The sun was still shining but it was a little bit colder. In the mean time, my bikini was already dry again so I took on my clothes. George was still shirtless and his short was soaked. “Maybe we should go back so you can get changed.” “Yeah, good idea.” he laughed.