Part 22

EPILOGUE :

1, 5 year later. Sarah's POV :

So today, it’s been one year and a half since George and I started dating. Our anniversary. But I think George has forgotten it. I mean, I can understand it. He’s very busy for the moment. Union J is touring all around the UK and Ireland. For 2 days now, we are in Dublin. And by ‘we’, I mean, the boys, girlfriends, boyfriend, and little Princeton.

 Caterina, Olly and I were all sitting in the crowd, watching the boys do their soundtrack. The gig would start in about 2 hours I think. “So, erm.. Sarah, has George already like done something, because you told me that it’s your anniversary today, right?” Olly suddenly asked. “Yeah it is but no, he hasn’t done anything yet. I think he forgot it. I’m not blaming him, it’s been a few busy days with the tour and stuff..” “You want me to give him some hints?” Caterina asked. “No no, it’s fine.”

 After soundtracks, the boys went to their dressing rooms and we went with them. Soon enough, it was time for the gig. “10 more minutes guys before you need to hit the stage.” one of the technicians said. “Okay, guys, group hug!” Jaymi shouted. “Let’s do this!” JJ shouted.

“You will do great.” I whispered in George’s ears. “Fingers crossed.” he smiled and I kissed him.

We were now watching behind the scenes. You could see they all love performing. I mean, it was clear that they were all having so much fun. “Now, for the next song we are going to perform, we might just pick someone out of the audience. How about that?” Josh asked in his mic. The crowd went crazy. Jaymi, JJ, and Josh had all choose their ‘Amaze Me’ girls, but George hadn’t yet.

 “Erm... I actually want to do something special. So, today is actually a very special day for me.. and my girlfriend. It’s our anniversary. And I bet she thinks I had forgotten it, but I haven’t. Sarah, I know you are backstage so I’m going to ask you very nicely, would you be my Amaze Me girl, please?” George suddenly said. I honestly didn’t expect this. I was so overwhelmed. And again, the crowd went mental. “Go go go.” Olly and Caterina pretty much pushed me on stage.

 That was crazy. After the song, I immediately got off stage. I was still so overwhelmed. “He didn’t forget it.” Olly laughed. “No he didn’t.” I smiled. After the gig, the boys and us actually immediately left to the hotel. A 4 stars hotel. Amazing.

We first all went to our room to drop our stuff and then we went back downstairs to the restaurant for dinner. And I have to say it, I was starving.  After dinner, we went back to our room. “Finally. A bed.” George laughed. He let himself fall on the bed and he pulled me with him so now we were both lying on this huge bed. “You’re crazy, you know that.” I laughed. “You really thought I had forgotten it, didn’t you?” “A little bit.” “I would never forget that.”

 I got up again, to take a look outside. You had this amazing view over Dublin. I then noticed the brochure of the hotel. “Oh my God, did you know this hotel has a spa?” “Really?” “Yeah, oh, maybe we can do that tonight. I mean, it’s only 7 o’clock.” I said. “Is it still open?” “Yeah, until 10pm.”

 “Actually, something else, but erm.. how about Josh?” I asked “What about him?” “Well, is he alone now in his room?” “I guess so..” “Maybe he can come to the spa with us, then he’s not alone?” “That’s fine by me if he wants it.” “I’ll go and ask.” I smiled. His room was 2 rooms away from ours. I knocked very loud on his door.

 He opened the door with only a towel around him. “Ow.. Josh..” “Hey Sarah, what’s up?” “Erm.. I actually wanted to ask if you wanted to come to the spa with George and me because you’re alone in your room but erm...” “Ow yeah, that’s a good idea. Give me 10 minutes so I can get changed.” he said and closed the door again.

“That was awkward.” I said when I was back in my room. “Why?” “Josh was standing in the doorway with only a towel around him. He was naked.” I said, and George just burst out laughing. “Is he coming with us?” George asked when he was done laughing with me. “Yeah, he just needed to get dressed.”

 About 10 minutes later, someone knocked on our door. Josh. “I’m ready.” “Fully dressed?” I asked, laughing. “Yep, but I did bring my swimming trunk with me.” “Yeah, we have that with us too.”

 “How about JJ and Caterina? Or Jaymi and Olly?” Josh asked. “JJ and Caterina wanted to stay in the room with little Princeton. And Jaymi and Olly? God knows what they are doing. Maybe we don’t even want to know.” George laughed and Josh burst out laughing too.

 The first thing what we did, even the boys, was a massage. Amazing. Just amazing. I wished that never ended. After that, we went into the hot tub. I was happy there were not much people here. “Ugh.. Pure relaxation.” Josh said, laid his head back and closed his eyes. I crawled very close to George, lying in his arms. We stayed there the entire time until the hotel staff pretty much sent us away because they wanted to close the spa.

 “Now, that was just amazing. Perfect way to celebrate our anniversary.” I smiled when we were back in our room and jumped on the bed. “Yeah it was. But erm… You know… Maybe there’s something else.” he grinned. “What are you talking about Mr. Shelley?” “Maybe you should open this envelope.” he winked and gave me the envelope. A map of Paris?

 “What?” I asked confused, George was just standing there with a grin on his face. “Wait.. Does this mean we… Are we going to Paris?!” “Yes baby!” he smiled. I literally screamed of excitement and jumped in his arms. It’s always been my dream to go to Paris. I’ve never been there before. And you know what they say, Paris is the city of love.

“I’ve booked a hotel from the 25th August till the 30th.” he smiled. “Wait, that’s on my birthday. So, we’re spending my birthday in Paris?” I asked. George just nodded. Perfect. That’s all I could think about. I’m going to Paris. I freaking can’t wait. I was so happy I fully kissed George on his lips.