Part 15

“I hope the water is not too cold.” Josh said, and he was standing at the side of the lake. “You will know soon.” Jaymi and JJ both laughed and pushed him in the water. “JAYMI AND JJ. You two are dead.” Josh yelled and crawled back out of the water. In the mean time, Jaymi and JJ were already ran away but Josh started chasing them. “Erm… How old are they?” Sam asked, laughing. “Yeah… erm…” I laughed.

 The kids were now all changed already. “Guys, come here. I’ve got an idea. Go take the water hoses and hide yourself somewhere and then when the boys are back… you attack them with the water hoses, deal?” I asked “YEAH!” they all shouted. They did exactly what I said. “George, can we also use buckets?” Emma, one of the little girls asked. “Sure.” I smiled. Sam was just standing there with a grin on his face. “They are gonna kill you.” he laughed.

 A few minutes later, Josh, Jaymi and JJ were back. “Where are all the kids?” JJ asked. Just at that moment, they all jumped from out of nowhere and threw buckets of water over them and used the water hoses and stuff. The boys didn’t expect it.

 “Okay, okay guys, that’s enough. They are soaked already.” Sam laughed. Then, the all ran to the lake and jumped in the water. I think this is something the kids love the most. Even the boys were having fun. I got up from the benches and sat down on the side of the lake, with my feet in the water. It sucks I can’t swim but I’m still wearing that bandage.

 “I bet this was all your idea, you know.” Jaymi said. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” I grinned. “The water fight, surprising us with the water hoses, this was all your idea. I think we have to take revenge to make it even.” “Guys, seriously, I can’t run or anything.” “You don’t need to run away.” Jaymi laughed and started splashing the water on me. “STOP IT.” I yelled. But that just caused that even the kids started splashing. “TIME OUT. TIME OUT. YOU WIN JAYMI.” I yelled.

 “One – One. We’re even now.” Jaymi laughed. “Ow, look at me… It looks like I’ve wet myself, you know.” I said and the others just burst out laughing. Just on that moment, Sam came back with towels. “Guys, time to get out of the water. It’s almost time for dinner.”

It was surprising how fast all the kids were out of the water, and ran back to their room. “And I brought some towels for all of you.” “Thank you Sam.” “And what happened to you George? Fell into the water?” “Ask that to Jaymi.” “I just took some revenge.” Jaymi laughed.