Part 2

“What have you 2 done? You’re both wet?” Chloe asked as soon as I was inside. George sneaked past me and sat down next to Charlie. “Erm.. we had sailing on the schedule and we erm.. we fell in the water.” “Right. The water fight is only tonight, you know.” she grinned. After dinner, I first went to my room. My hair was a mess but that’s no big deal. It will get worse after the water fight.

George was waiting for me.  “Ready for the water fight?” he smiled. “Yes. And you better watch out.” “Ow, I’m scared already.” “Don’t underestimate me.” “I’m not.” he laughed.

Sam called all the kids together. Then we had to surprise them, with water hoses, waterballoons,..

All the kids, mostly the girls, started to scream when we opened the water hoses. Everyone was having fun. Now it was my time for revenge on George. He was playing with the water balloons and he wasn’t looking in my direction so I sneaked closer to him, with the water hose. He screamed. He didn’t expect it.  “Okay, you got me.” he laughed. He grabbed the water hose and threw it on the ground. Charlie grabbed it and started chasing the kids. “Told ya. Don’t underestimate me.”

From the corner of my eye, I could see Quinn looking in our direction. She had this evil look on her face. I looked away. I don’t know what to think about her. After the water fight, all the kids went to their room to get changed. We first cleaned up and then we did the same. “I’LL GO FIRST IN THE SHOWER.” Chloe shouted. “Erm.. Ok then, I guess.”

 When Chloe was under the shower, I started reading some magazines and guess who was on the cover? Union J. It was about their x factor experience and stuff. I guess I was so concentrated on reading the article that I didn’t hear Chloe. “Reading about him?”

I nearly got a heart attack. “Fuck mate. Can you please never do that again, scaring me like this?” “You like him?” “Noooooo! I’m just reading this article to get to know him.” “Sure.” she grinned. “Stop it Chloe.” I grabbed my pillow and threw it right in her face. “That hurted, you know.” “Your own fault because you scared me.”