Before the Partaay!

--2 Weeks Later--

Harry's P.O.V

Wow these past two weeks have been amazing. Emily's so beautiful and just everything you want in a girl. I can't believe I'm acctually falling for her. I don't think she feels the same about me because she's been flirting with Niall quite a lot. "Harry come here..I just got a text from Aston asking if we want to go to his house party tonight. He said we can bring friends?" Niall called from the sitting room. I walked in.."Well yeh should be okay, I'll ask emily" I replied.

Emily's P.O.V

These past few weeks have been the best in my life, I've really enjoyed myself. I think Niall might have a crush on me? He's been so nice to me lately. "Emily, come downstairs I need to talk to you" I heard Harry shout from downstairs. I ran down the stairs into the sitting room. "Emily, I was wondering If you wanted to come to a house party tonight with me and the boys..you can bring a friend if you want?" Harry asked. "Erm, who's party is it? and who will be there?" I replied a bit worried. I have never been to a house party before and I have no idea what kind of people will be there. "It's Nialls mate, Aston Merrygold. There will be only Astons mates Don't worry you can be my date and bring one of your friends" He answered. I nodded my head, yes. I ran back upstairs to decide what to wear. I was busy picking my outfit when I heard Harry and Niall shouting at each other. I peered over the bannister to hear what was going on. "Harry, you always get the women. I really like her. Can't you see? But no, you had to butt in, as always." I heard Niall shout. "Look, you can hook up with one of her friends. I'm sure she has a cute friend for you.." Harry tried calming him down. "No, Harry, you always think you can 'hook' me up but I'm not like you who enjoys one night stands. You know I really like Emily" Niall shouted back. I knew it! Niall likes me. But what about Harry?Am I just some 'one night stand' to him or does he acctually like me too? Urgh, I'm confused. I walked back to my room and decided to call my best friend, Hannah. She has brown long hair, most beautiful blue eyes and a stunning figure. "Hello, Hannah I was wondering if you wanted to come to a party tonight?" I asked. "Yeh, who's party is it?" She answered. "It's..Aston Merrygolds" Well done Emily, I seemed to have forgot she was the BIGGEST jlster going. Now she's going to scream down the phone in excitement. Yes I was right! "OMG YEH!!" She screamed. "Only if you play it cool" "Yeh, totally" she replied back. I told her to come over to get dressed at 8:30. We are leaving at half 9. Wow I can't wait now!!! Harry ran upstairs and into my room. "Emily, sit down a minute" motioning me to sit down on the bed. "Yes Harry?" I sat down looking at him confuzed. "Emily, I really like you and I think your a lovely girl, but theres a problem..Niall really likes you too. I just sat there speechless looking at him completely blank on what to say. I like Harry too, but I think I like Niall better. "Harry, I erm like you too and ermm...." I stopped talking and looked at him and he started leaning in..Is he going to kiss me? crap I don't know what to do. He smashed his lips onto mine and I kissed back. As soon as we started making out, Niall walked in and we both stopped and looked at him........

(Hey guys! Hope you like it..I left it on a cliffhanger..hehe!) -Emily xoxo