Emotions :/

**9:35**

Emily's P.O.V.

We all were sitting watching a movie. Niall had his arm around me, Louis was sitting on the floor, Hannah and Aston were lay cuddling on the couch and Liam was sitting on the end of it. "Hey Jenny come in and meet my friends" Harry said walking in the sitting room with a girl who looked around the same age as me. She had blonde hair, perfect body and was so pretty. I looked like shit compared to her. She looked like a model. "This is Niall, thats Emily, Liam, Louis, Hannah ans Aston" Harry said introducing her to us all. We all waved at her smiling. She just smiled "Hey my names Jenny". "Hey" Everyone said. "Is she your new girlfriend or something?" Louis asked. "Yeh..well hopefully" Harry said proudly looking at her. I just smiled showing I was very happy, even though inside I felt like dying. I thought Harry liked me but I guess I have Niall. "But it wasn't just two seconds ago you were all over Emily? What happened bro?" I heard Aston say."Shut up. No I wasn't. I never liked her in that way" Harry said. OMG what a liar. "You can't treat people like that Harry. Imagine what Emily's feeling like now. You've just went out and got a girlfriend on purpose to make Emily feel like shit.  Wow Niall was right, you are just a complete womanizer, fucking jerk" Aston said getting annoyed. "Aston fuck off" Harry screamed. "Well bro I'm not even sorry" Aston said. "Neither is my fist" Harry said walking towards Aston, clenching his fists. "Calm down bro, I was just stating a fact" Aston said trying to calm Harry down. "Aston is right though Harry. You can't just say you love someone and then go with someone else the next minute" Niall said chipping in. I was just stood there awkwardly. "Guys just leave it. I'm fine. Thanks Aston for saying that because it is true. You did say you love me and then get a girlfriend" I said. "I CAN'T HAVE YOU EMILY. I WISH I COULD, BUT I CAN'T. YOU DON'T LIKE ME..LIKE YOU LIKE NIALL. CAN'T YOU SEE IT? I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU" Harry screamed in my face. "WHY DID YOU SAY YOU NEVER LIKED ME IN THAT WAY BEFORE THEN?" I screamed back. We stood there both looking into each others eyes for a couple of minutes. "Harry I don't have time for this. Just leave me alone. I don't want anything to do with you anymore" I said. A tear slid down my cheek. He wiped the tear off and stroked my face staring into my eyes. I tried to avoid looking at him because I was crying."Emily I love you" Harry said. Those 4 words made me get butterflies. "Jenny I'm sorry but I'm love with this girl. Your a lovely girl but my heart belongs to this girl" Harry said to Jenny. Jenny nodded her head and smiled before leaving my house. "What a show" Louis said sarcastically. "Emily..." Harry said  before crashing his lips against mine. I kissed back. I pulled back before realising we were stood kissing infront of everyone. They were all just stood there with no expression on their faces. I looked at Niall and he looked hurt. "Niall..I" I said. "Save it" Niall interupted. Niall sat down with his head in his hands. "Bro.." Aston said walking over to comfort Niall. I feel so bad. I walked over to the other side of Niall and tried talking to him. He looked at me and he was crying. Seeing Niall crying is breaking my heart. "I'm so sorry Niall" I said before giving him a massive hug. "It's ok Emily I understand" Niall said. My emotions are everywhere at the minute, one minute I'm in love with Niall, next it's Harry. I need to make my mind up....I can't love two people, this is so wrong.

(Hey guys, hope you liked it. Which one will she choose? :P) -Emily xoxo