Hangover..wait what happened?

Emily's P.O.V

Man, my head really hurts. I woke up to the sound of snoring. I looked over and seen Harry with no clothes on but a blanket covering his bottom half. Then Niall was lying on the floor topless. What the hell happened last night? I am so confused and worried. I shook Harry "Harry wake up". He opened his eyes "Hey Emily, whats up" He said with his sleepy voice (Omg tho, Harrys sleepy voice).. "What happened last night?" I asked. He didn't reply and rolled back over to sleep. Urgh, I walked over to Niall, I shook him "Niall wake up please". "What time is it?" He asked me, "Erm, it's time you got up and explained to me what happened last night!" I said. "I don't know" he mumbled. I just left them and walked downstairs, not knowing who's down there I still have my dress on from last night so I'll be okay. I walked into the sitting room remembering I was still in Aston's house..but I don't know who's bed I was sleeping in. I seen Hannah lying on Aston's chest and three other people who I don't know lying on the floor. I went over to Hannah, "Hannah wake up" I said. "Emily, what are you doing here" I heard Aston. "What do you mean, you had a party last night..I woke up in someones bed with Harry and Niall was on the floor" I said. He obviously was completely pissed last night, Hannah woke up from me and Aston talking. "Hey emily" Hannah said as she tried getting up out of Astons arms. "Stay here babe" Aston said as he pulled her back into his arms. "Urgh, I'm ringing Liam to come get me" I said. "Hey Liam, can you come and get me?" I asked "Emily, for god sake, I was worried sick about you. You didn't come back! You were supposed to get a taxi with Harry!" "Ok, calm down I'm sorry we ended up getting pissed and we stayed the night. Don't worry I'm fine..can you come and get me..I'll wake Harry and Niall up." "Okay, I'm on my way..Aston's place right? What about your friend, she can have a lift too" "Okay thanks Liam" I hung up and ran upstairs and back in the room. "Harry get up come on Liam's coming to get us" I shouted. "Alright, alright I'm up" He stood up. "Erm, harry..you might wanna put some clothes on" I said. "Ew, what a sight" Niall added. I just giggled as Harry walked around the room looking for his top and jeans. We all walked downstairs and went to wake Hannah up. Niall walked over to her and stroked her hair asking if she'd get up. Aston slapped Nialls hand away from her hair. "Hey" Hannah yawned standing up. I heard a beep from outside. Liam's here. Aston grabbed Hannah and gave her a kiss before giving her his number. We all put our shoes on and walked towards Liam's car. I sat in the back next to Hannah and Harry and Niall was in the front. "So what did you guys get up to" Liam asked. Harry looked at me giving me a 'Don't say anything' look. "Not much just drinking" Niall laughed. Me, Hannah and Harry just kept quite. "You alright" I asked Hannah. "Yeh, just feel a bit sick" she replied. When we got back to my house, me and Hannah went up into my room. "So what did you do last night" I asked Hannah. "I don't even remember..I was far too drunk to know" She replied. I heard a knock on my door.."come in" I shouted. It was Harry. "I need to talk to you" He said as he sat on my bed. "Yeh?" I asked confused. "Emily, I can't really remember what happened last night but have you considered a pregnancy test?" He asked. "What?! are you kidding me" I asked in shock. "No, I'm just saying.." "Harry, please just tell me what happened last night..It's not helping, you giving stupid hints" I almost shouted. "Look, Emily I can't remember what happened..but incase..take a test" Harry shouted back. For god sake, why's everything so difficult. "I think I might take one aswell.." Hannah said.. I went downstairs leaving Hannah and Harry. "Liam can you drive me to Boots please" I asked Liam. "Yeh, what do you need?" He asked. Oh crap, he's going to kill me. "Erm, just a pregnancy test..." I said. "A..what..a pregnancy test?Oh my god Emily, your 16" He said. "Yeh, I know, it's just incase you know anything happened last night" I said trying to not worry him too much. "Come on then". We walked to his car, the car ride was really awkward. When we got there I ran in and grabbed 6 pregnancy tests..3 each for me and Hannah. I quickly paid the woman and ran out. We got back to the house and I ran upstairs to give Hannah hers. She took her tests and ran downstairs to see me "Emily, help I'm pregnant..what should I do, I'M 16!!" She started panicking and freaking out. "Okay calm down its fine, ring Aston up and tell him to come over. I decided to do my tests, I'm really scared now...

(Hey, hope you liked it! The next part is going to have a lot more drama in it. IS SHE PREGNANT?? What will Liam say if she is? :P) -Emily xoxo